[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father - I'm a Piece of Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 203074.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
203074.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
Father, founder of Awful Records, just dropped a new album called I'm a Piece of Shit.

So far the only review I know of is Pitchfork's, which gave it a 7.7/10.

Thoughts on Father? Awful Records?
>>
>>63560824
black ppl who discovered tumblr
>>
theres a shitty trip above me but I'm in for the ethereal features
>>
weird i had an idea for a title name called "Father I'm a Piece of Shit" like 5 years ago. Shared consciousness or something it's fucked up man
>>
i like Slug Christ a lot but nobody else in Awful is quite on that level to me.. i havent checked out ethereal's solo stuff yet, though- so if anyone has any dl links to some of that id rly appreciate it.
>>
>>63560962
Why can't you just go on his soundcloud page yourself dickhead
Do you know where you are
>>63560824
Sick beats and his flow is ok but everyone on his label bar him and etheral are utter shit and ruin his beats by spitting terrible bars over them
>>
>>63560962
stream them on band camp before you commit to a download but he's the best in Awful

FInal Fantasy, then I think I'm on Fire 2, then ITIOF1, then his singles with carti is the best way to into
>>
>>63560932
this happened to me with Earls new album . I used to say that phrase as a joke before the album was a thing
>>
>>63560824
ERY BODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN SHOT
>>
why is not trying the new thing. i hate this trend
>>
>>63561153
father isn't "not trying". He's experimenting with what the most barebones approach to hip-hop might be. "minimal pop rap" or "minimal trap" might be apt descriptors.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.