[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Henry Rollins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: henry-rollins-01.jpg (19 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
henry-rollins-01.jpg
19 KB, 400x290
What does /mu/ think of Henry Rollins?
>>
Love his work with Black Flag and with the Rollins Band. He's a good public speaker and is genuinely interesting
>>
>>63558504
Some schmuck who was in the right place at the right time. Like a square Sid Vicious. And about as talented.
>>
>>63558544
lol
>>63558549
this
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (227 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
227 KB, 1024x768
He played in the best movie of all time
>>
>>63558504
Faggot.
>>
File: sdfglkjg.jpg (44 KB, 565x555) Image search: [Google]
sdfglkjg.jpg
44 KB, 565x555
racist
>>
total dickhead who really does not have the genius to back it up.
>>
File: ed-norton-american-history-x.jpg (111 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
ed-norton-american-history-x.jpg
111 KB, 800x450
>>63558570
So is Edward Norton have you guys seen his tattoo?
>>
Hes a wanker but i like a couple blag flag albums
>>
>>63558549
And he's an accomplished hack, a fine example of how any individual can achieve with the effect of an attitude
He's the illusory talent
>>
Some of his spoken word stuff is funny.
>>
DJ FUC-FUCKHEAD
>>
Ron Reyes is better
>>
I think he's a liar desu
>>
Should i buy tickets to see him in 2 weeks /mu/
>>
>>63558799
Yes tbqh
>>
>>63558504

Watched him interview Dinosaur Jr. on stage a few years ago. Exchanged pleasantries with him while pissing next to him in the restroom the same night. Seemed nice, and was fun to listen to
>>
File: 1280x720-br5.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-br5.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>63558562
And da best vidya
>>
He's just a fun guy. I like him.
>>
>>63558799
Go right ahead.
He was performing in Helsinki two months ago. I really wanted to go but I kinda dislike the 4 hour drive there so I passed.
>>
I thought he was stuck in the past, but then all those other bitter cash-hungry clowns started touring as Flag and Black Flag.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.