[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
55 people and not one of them is selfless enough to make it public.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1322x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1322x656
55 people and not one of them is selfless enough to make it public. Fuck this.
>>
>>63557878
I got it and all I can say is that its a lot to digest. I havent made up my mind about it but the thing is, if this album sucked or was just shit, I'd share it in a second. I don't think it is though. I'm not sure I love it but I already respect it
>>
>>63557878
vouch for me
im a good person i swear
>>
>>63557878

Because its fake.
https://what.cd/log.php?search=car+seat+headrest
>>
>>63558138
they took it down you fucking dip. that's why I mentioned only 55 people
>>
>>63558152
no, they took it down BECAUSE it was fake you fucking lemon.
>>
>>63558175
they took it down because it's not a leak they want to be responsible for. I don't know if some users beseeched them or Will has lawyers hidden everywhere or what but they probably just don't want to chance any more press after the JD Salinger incident
>>
Is this site worth trying to get into?
I'm pretty casual with music (HD 598 w/ fiio e10k) and have a basic understanding of what they're looking for, but it seems like a major pita.
>>
>tfw I got tricked into downloading Seinfeld on soulseek

I see now why slsk is trash
>>
>>63558214
they took down the Salinger stories because it brought them unwanted international attention. no one cares about an astroturf'd /mu/tant's shit album.
>>
>>63558317
>soulseek is trash because youre a gullible fool
>>
>>63558214
You seriously think the biggest database of piratable digital music featuring a community of people that offer TERABYTES of bounty for early access to leaked albums are worried about Car Seat Headrest? He's as flavour of the month as you get.
>>
The What.CD link that was thrown out there, advertising to be Teens of Denial, was actually just a compilation made of /mu/ autists. The version up on Soulseek is bunch of low-quality MP3s of audio snippets from Seinfeld. Apparently, only ten-to-twenty people found the album early enough on the bandcamp to buy it before it shut down and since then, Will and Matador have emailed those people, promising to them that if the album doesn't leak before it's release date, that they will be getting a free physical copy of the record as well. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be getting a leak of this thing because of that. It seems all the people who -do- have the leak are sticking with it in the hopes they get free vinyl.
>>
>>63558876
^^

Share this post around in every Car Seat Headrest thread, by the way..
>>
>>63558876
>Will and Matador have emailed those people, promising to them that if the album doesn't leak before it's release date,
that's it? I would totally leak it still
>>
File: 1458496005416.png (145 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
1458496005416.png
145 KB, 500x361
>being a music pirate
>selfless
When will you kids learn?
>>
>>63559034
People have said that they're doing it out of respect to Will and co. but yeah, ditto. I reckon the people in the know who'd go out of their way to scope this leak out are just as quick to pick it up in stores once it drops. More power to Matador, I guess. They actually managed to find a way to ceasefire on any spreading of this leak.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.