[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Randomly came across this months ago and came back to it after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: homepage_large.0e1836c9.jpg (113 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.0e1836c9.jpg
113 KB, 319x319
Randomly came across this months ago and came back to it after not listening to it for a few months.

Is this an album /mu/ can like?
>>
>>63553487
I haven't listened to it but i've heard someone on here say it's amazing and some say it's horrible so don't ask here until you know that you think thanks
>>
>>63553540

Listen to it. I got through half of it and then kept repeating from there. Eventually listened to the rest of the album and found Silicon Valley and Come Down hiding at the bottom of the album.
>>
>>63553487
>Is this an album /mu/ can like?
What does that even mean you stupid fuckboy?
>>
>>63554469

Because it's not NMH, retard.
>>
>>63554496
>/mu/ is one person
Good job OP you proved your intelligence, or rather, your lack of it
>>
its not bad @ all
>>
>>63554517

Yeah aight.

Because no other board acts this way. Thanks for showing your intelligence of trying to be a non-conformist.

No one was saying they hated TLOP.
Not one /mu/ as a whole can agree on something because /mu/ isn't one person.

It's like going to /v/ and asking if Zelda is good.
No one will doubt that it isn't.
>>
Groovy as heck
>>
>>63553487
It's great. Also get BJ the Chicago Kid's album, it's in the similar light.

Features Kendrick, Game and Big KRIT
>>
>>63553487
haha cindy i see u
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.