[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if I could have it back Reminder that 2010 was 6 years ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>if I could have it back

Reminder that 2010 was 6 years ago.
>>
>>63552992
Tfw when the year I was born Loveless, Spiderland, and Nevermind were released. I'm a grandpa now.
>>
Goddamn do I love this album.
I recently bought the deluxe edition because the standard version I bough six years ago was getting a bit beat on, which came with the expected bonus shit but also this fantastic, completely unexpected reworked version of "Wasted Hours" which sort of melts into this key change thing at the end. As good as the extras were, that was probably my favorite moment of the deluxe edition
>>
>>63552992
daily reminder that arcade fire is shit
>>
>>63553120
>implying /mu/ didn't eat up Funeral and Neon Bible before The Suburbs released
>>
>>63553120
le music got popular so its shit!!!
>>
>>63553148
I mean, I didn't, but I've never liked Arcade Fire so I'm probably not indicative of /mu/ large
>>
>tfw 1995 was 32 years ago
>>
>>63552992
I don't know what it is about their music that I just dislike. They kind of seem to me like a modern U2, very formulaic. they have some really good songs but I just can't make it through their albums. even Funeral is a snoozefest. Instrumentation is okay but Win Butler has the worst singing voice ever, its grating and annoying and I can't understand shit he says but not in a good way
>>
suburbs was a weak ass album IMO, and I actually loved Funeral like the faggot I am.
>>
>>63553120
daily reminder that you're a total fuckhead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.