[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This comes out in a week and still no leak. Anybody else excited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1774x1774
This comes out in a week and still no leak. Anybody else excited?
>>
EWBA was average. Kinda left everyone off the Weezer train a little bit.

Hope they can bring it back.
>>
Out of all the singles already released, Do You Wanna Get High is without a question the best and it's only mediocre at best. Weezer hype is dead for a reason desu m8.

I kind of like to think that EWBAITE was the last thing they ever put out and let them fade from my memory.
>>
>>63552394
I was under the impression that EWBA was their best album in years
>>
>>63552394
Most of the promo singles have been good, so I'm hyped. The musicianship sounds very Blue Album/Pinkerton-era.
>>
Their last album was great. Best power pop in years. Loved Thank God for Girls and Do you Wanna Get High? Actually excited for the album.

Been sucking Rivers dick for years. Probably will never change.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.