[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of buckethead? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: buckethead.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1450) Image search: [Google]
buckethead.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1450
what does /mu/ think of buckethead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyS4sCg1BnA
>>
I like his guitar.
>>
Why is he called Buckethead?
>>
>>63550383
he a pretty good guitarist imo senpai

also Enter the Chicken is one of my guilty pleasures
>>
>>63550750
he wears a kfc bucket on his head the same way Bumblefoot wears a bumble on his foot.
>>
>>63550890
Enter the Chicken, Colma and Bucketheadland are great. I haven't listened to a lot of his stuff though. He releases a new album every five minutes or so.
>>
I think he needs to calm the hell down with how many albums he releases
>>
>>63550383
He's based.
>>63551073
This I can't even keep up with his albums
>>
File: buckethead.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
buckethead.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
He is my idol. Every guitarist should aspire to his level of technical ability.
That said, his whole discography is not worth going through.
>>
what's his best album?
>>
File: batmanmeme.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
batmanmeme.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>63550383

why does he wear the mask?
>>
hes that ninja
>>
>>63551481
id say Enter the Chicker and Cuckoo Clocks of Hell are my faves
>>
I'd say 75% of all the music he's released has been just filler crap, but that other 25%, oh boy. It's some of the greatest music of all time.

Buckethead is one of my favorite guitarists ever, but he needs to stop release every piece of shit he records and start focusing on quality and not quantity.
>>
>>63551073
Hes been doing that since his parents died. Its really sad actually...
>>
He has started touring again. I have tickets to see him 04/29. My first Buckethead concert. Never been so excited!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.