[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
Did you like it?
>>
>>63545242
trash
>>
>>63545242
those tattoos look fake
>>
I'm waiting until tomorrow to listen to it
Zayn you faggot you better deliver
>>
Album looks like its trying to hard
>>
>>63545310
he has a gf bro, not a fag
>>
File: aintnorapper.png (54 KB, 586x227) Image search: [Google]
aintnorapper.png
54 KB, 586x227
>>63545320
Don't discriminate what you don't understand.
>>
File: fascinating.png (145 KB, 791x669) Image search: [Google]
fascinating.png
145 KB, 791x669
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63545329
Don't remind me. Damn I want gigi so bad.
>>
>>63545369
he's enlightened
also you got 69 LOL epic bro
>>
File: 1458749373731.png (820 KB, 1018x763) Image search: [Google]
1458749373731.png
820 KB, 1018x763
Thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>63545453
you know shaving your eyebrows isn't cool it's fucking retarded and gay
>>
>>63545242
He said he was going to take a different approach to his music but I think this record it's poppy as fuck. Fucking idiiot.
>>
>>63545597
I mean I haven't heard the album, I've only heard the singles, but judging from them, they were a lot different from the shit he made with One Direction.

I mean, shit, he was making teenybopper boyband music before. This new shit is much darker and much more mature. It's still pop, yeah, but did you expect him to become some patrician? He's still signed to a major label and he's still a superstar with millions of young fans, they're not exactly gonna let him just make some avant-garde masterpiece even if he wanted to.
>>
>>63545677
From the shit he was saying, I thought that he would stop doing poppy music. Instead, he does hipster, "indie" music.
>>
>>63545597
This. When he split I was under the impression that he would become a knock-off Weeknd (before he went pop) and I was perfectly fine with that. Everything i've heard is still pop and it makes me mad as fuck. It's You is alright though
>>
File: 1440422359233.jpg (39 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1440422359233.jpg
39 KB, 600x375
>>63545242
>album cover has artist as kid with their current adult tattoos
>>
>>63545736
>>63545737
Compared to the shit he did before this is a fucking huge step.

You man don't seem to realise that Zayn Malik is an international superstar who has the power to become the biggest popstar on the planet at the moment.

Sony aren't just gonna let him throw that away. There's big, BIG money to be made.
>>
>>63545787
>huge step
More like a little step because he's still a pop artist and the shit he's been saying for all these months doesn't help.
>>
File: shaking-head-no-gif.gif (78 KB, 182x250) Image search: [Google]
shaking-head-no-gif.gif
78 KB, 182x250
>>63545787
>You man don't seem to realise that Zayn Malik is an international superstar who has the power to become the biggest popstar on the planet at the moment.

he's good but not that good
>>
>>63545787
That's unfortunate, never really listened to 1D before but hopefully we get an R&B Zayn soon
>>
>>63545242

those stupid mandala tattoos are gonna look in 10 years how those spiky tribal tattoos look today
>>
>>63545871
This isn't a question of whether or not he's "good". This has nothing to do with that quality of his music.

This is a man who left the biggest boyband on the planet near the peak of their popularity to pursue a solo career. So he already has a very large, very established fanbase.

Now he's making music that while still radio friendly, doesn't solely appeal to the kids who also listen to him. So his fanbase is growing. It's no longer little girls who think he's attractive. He's grown into a genuine pop artist. He's gonna attract a much older, much less female-dominated fanbase.

He's going to become very fucking famous.
>>
Did he do a track with Tyler like he did he would?
>>
>>63545944
The first person to leave a boyband or girlband are the first to be famous.

Look at:
Beyonce
Timberlake
>>
>>63545944
Idk man, here at college (AKA normie central) he hasn't caught on much. Even my normie girlfriend wonders why he left 1D and says he's not going anywhere.
>>
Remember this was all over Twitter in the summer. Wish he stuck to this kind of concept desu
>>
>>63546071
>ft. chris brown
there goes his tumblr fans
>>
>>63545242
>listens to tha carter 3 once
>>
File: lilwaynealbum.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lilwaynealbum.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>
>>63546118
Women secretly love Bhris Brown.

I guarantee that if he actually works with some decent songwriters and ditches the ghetto trap club banger bullshit, he will fucking destroy the charts.

Most women want to hate him but they can't because he's so damn sexy and talented and alpha.
>>
>>63546214
Royalty was whatever but X was a great album what are you talking about senpai chicks love that shit
>>
>>63546071
this looks so fake
most of those features would never happen
>>
>>63545242
Is this even worth listening to? I imagine it being like Justin Bieber but much worse.
>>
>>63546359
It's okay I just wish the songs were longer.
>>
>>63545242
who?
>>
>>63546470
The guy who just left the teenybopper boyband One Direction to become the king of pop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hffbFKHJS4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIrXpp_Nlt4
>>
>>63546345
Zayn is a pretty big star, I'm sure he can get whoever he wants on an album. I feel like the only features that are off would be PND and Jhene
>>
>>63546554
Drake and the Weeknd are really off
>>
>>63546504
>to become the king of pop.
this literally who is shittier than the weeknd

i'd honestly rather listen to chris brown or somebody
>>
>>63546591
There's definitely gonna be a Zayn Weeknd collab in the near future desu.

He could easily get Drake as well. Easily.
>>
>>63546591
Drake and Weeknd are super huge pop stars, pretty much everyone knows them from Hotline Bling and Can't Feel My Face/ Earned It. Drake has done R&B/Pop songs before and would fit the vibe as would the Weeknd. Never thought I'd ever see Lil Wayne with Zayn though
>>
>>63546248
Chris Brown was miles better before the Rihanna incident.

He literally could've become the modern day king of pop but his management decided to give him the badboy image after the Rihanna incident and it backfired horribly.

Now he's just some stupid angry ghetto hoodrat manwhore who constantly tries to rap. And rather than dancing like Michael Jackson, just does glorified whips and naenaes and dabs.
>>
>>63545472
dude... he is wearing a mesh shirt
>>
>>63547864
gross
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.