[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What piece of music/song would you play for aliens to prove that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 263x263
What piece of music/song would you play for aliens to prove that human music is the superior music to the pleb trash that aliens probably listen to?

Only good music. Bad music will result in human extinction.
>>
>>63545058
Bach, Mozart and Beethoven are enough.
>>
File: 1458523592451.png (296 KB, 668x437) Image search: [Google]
1458523592451.png
296 KB, 668x437
>>63545245
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_-cUdmdWgU
>>
>>63545058
what the hell is this music is subjective.

Does alien music even follow the same rules as earth music? Does or is it full of mircobeats and shit like that, what if it's just texture? What id they don't like pop, what if they like pop?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw
>>
>>63545245
This.
>>
Bull of Heaven. tell them they have to give it a full listen to understand it. universe enters heat death before they can ever get back to me
>>
AnCos fireworks or bluish
>>
>>63545417
you're trying to become an alien's pet slave
>>
>>63545484

What's your suggestion?
>>
>>63545058
Merzbow
>>
Earth, Wind and Fire - September

Even Aliens can't handle the funk.
>>
File: ATLiens.jpg (181 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
ATLiens.jpg
181 KB, 953x953
>>63545058
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.