[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic or hospice? why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: _20160324_161244.jpg (398 KB, 1456x1496) Image search: [Google]
_20160324_161244.jpg
398 KB, 1456x1496
pic or hospice? why?
>>
>>63543502
Listened to it once some time ago.
I can't remember it, but I think it was pretty nice.

I'll listen to it again now that yoy reminded me it.
>>
>>63543502
I like both

probably attic if I had to pick one
>>
Hospice. It feels more complete.

Although Undersea, Burst Apart and Familiars are better than both.
>>
pic
Shh! is so good
>>
If only Attic was mixed better and reissued....
>>
I try to listen to this album not very often at all in order to preserve its emotional impact. It's that good. Way better than any other Antlers, although Uprooted is also very good.
>>
>>63543502
Suddenly, Old Boots, New Dirt!
>>
Attic and Familiars are underrated desu
>>
Attic is actually a really great album.

Short, sweet, genuine.

While we're on the topic of The Antlers, Burst Apart is everything Hospice wanted to be.

Hospice is emotionally charged and all but actually looking at it, it's a pile of shit.

The Antlers have put out some great work and I really wish it wasn't overshadowed by their worst album.

If anyone is scared off from the band because of that album, I do urge you to listen to In The Attic of the Universe and Burst Apart (in that order).
>>
>>63545651
What are your thoughts on Familiars and the Undersea EP? They're my two favourite Antlers releases.
>>
>>63544447
this is why nobody likes fucking trips
>>
>>63545733
It depends what you're into. Familiars had musical content and lots of depth and layers. Undersea had a lot of atmosphere and had a huge Dream Poppy sound, really ambient.

I hated Familiars at first but the more and more I listen to it, the more and more I appreciate it. It has some really nice melodies and musical content, as opposed to the first 3 Antlers releases which recycled the same chord progression throughout 3 albums.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.