[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Heidecker In Glendale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: timheideckeringlendale.jpg (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
timheideckeringlendale.jpg
84 KB, 512x512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tPX06wJh4g

In Glendale, the first single from Tim Heidecker's new album... In Glendale.

Thoughts?
>>
>>63541198
Really generic, but its like that to make fun of generic americana songs I guess. Its extremely hard to tell if Tim is serious or not in times like this.
>>
>>63541258
ironic shitposting is still shitposting

even if he's making fun of generic songs he is still doing a generic song.
>>
I think he actually enjoys this kind of music to some extent
>>
>>63541302
Not really. The best satire often is debatable if its satire or not.
>>
>>63541338
Yeah, its not bad. I just can't tell if I'm supposed to like it or not.

I personally think its cheesy and generic but ok.
>>
>>63541198
seriously? no 80s synths and david liebe?

>dissapointed t b h
>>
i dont think this is really meant for in depth critical analysis. And I dont think its satire. Nothing I would listen to or pay for, but hes having fun and doing what he loves.
>>
>>63541441
how do you know he's having fun. maybe hes not. did you ever think of that? think before you post
>>
well this is a side project that hes not being forced into. He's a creative guy, he's also musical, so i figure he's into the process. If he didn't get something out of this why the hell would he be writing an AOR album in 2016?
>>
damn
>>
Wish he was a bit more creative with his music as much as he is with his comedy, then again it's mostly the editors that did the work on TaEASGJ
>>
didnt this dudes album get leaked like 2 years before it was released lmao
>>
>>63541338
I think this is the album where I've decided he definitely has to like it, even if its a joke. Heidecker and Wood I wasn't sure on, but now that he's doing them without Gavin, he's gotta at least hate-love it. Its too well done
>>
I thought you were talking about Tim Hecker for a second and just spelt his last name like it was his nickname or whatever
>>
>>63541198
Fucking hilarious.
Tim Heidecker making generic americana so close to the real thing with a straight face with this fucking video where instruments just keep coming in.
Hilarious. This is the most biting satire I have ever seen.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.