[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the praising of this whiny boring untalented ho-hum angsty teenage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 91r3f7RUobL._SL1500_.jpg (533 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
91r3f7RUobL._SL1500_.jpg
533 KB, 1500x1500
the praising of this whiny boring untalented ho-hum angsty teenage hippie meme band needs to stop right now
>>
they were the absolute bees knees until around 2005
>>
they r often genuinely rlly good

actually i wish /mu/ still discussed them instead off garbage like death grips or swans
>>
More interesting and innovative than most of the things you like m8
>>
>>63539851
>teenage hippie meme band

aren't they like 40? Or in their late 30's?
>>
>>63539918
>>63539932
different does not equal good when the majority of their songs are monotonous and sound god awful
>>
>>63539990
the only anco fans I know are annoying teenage hippies that aren't musicians
>>
>>63539851
>using "meme" as an adjective
It's like you think you're even in a position to be condescending to anyone
>>
File: hipster.jpg (33 KB, 329x450) Image search: [Google]
hipster.jpg
33 KB, 329x450
>>63540017
It's so fucking funny and strange that you say that because in my day, their entire fanbase was pic related. Now the kids love them and it makes me feel so old.
>>
>>63540066
because they ARE meme ya ding
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.