[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Baauer the next Hudson Mohawke? Definitely getting some Lantern/Butter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: aabaauer.jpg (198 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
aabaauer.jpg
198 KB, 620x620
Is Baauer the next Hudson Mohawke? Definitely getting some Lantern/Butter vibes for his new album.
>>
The comparisons to Lantern and Butter is exactly why im not going to listen to this album
>>
>>63539789
iunno modern trap music is all the same, too many genre parameters locking that shit into redundancy

meanwhile baauers a really great dude. i was best friends with his younger brother, so technically i saw baauers first ever show when he DJ'd his brother's bar mitzvah

the room when nuts for Darude - Sandstorm
>>
>>63540816
i think baauer has moved away alot from modern trap (carnage, UZ, etc. etc.) and this album is pretty unique and amazing. sure it's trap, but hey, it's not /mu/ unless they force you not to listen to certain genres
>>
Temple is best song on it.

Nice album overall, liked the variety of sounds. bit short tho.
>>
>>63540853
hey im glad someone can give it the benefit of the doubt and vouch for it, perhaps ill give it a listen one of these days.

thanks for being positive : )
>>
>>63540880
>mia not rapping about migrants

PRAISE THE LORD
>>
>>63540928
It's only a small amount of her songs that touch on that specifically anyway
>>
>>63540921
no problem ;)
>>
no, it's actually good

if anything he's the next Glass Swords-era Rustie.
>>
>>63541359
Definitely, GoGo could be mistaken for a song from Glass Swords
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.