[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: the mollusk.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
the mollusk.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
Thoughts?
>>
OCEAN MAN
>>
>>63538423
TAKE ME BY THE HAND
>>
shitposting in music form
>>
File: naughty-memes-untitled16[1].jpg (58 KB, 492x494) Image search: [Google]
naughty-memes-untitled16[1].jpg
58 KB, 492x494
lol
>>
>>63538277
was terrible. me and gf had a good laugh at tracks 1, 10 & 11 tho.
>>
>>63538277
I felt like a drunk pirate in a bad way 2/10
>>
the best album of all time. Mutilated Lips give a kiss on the lips.
>>
Ween is a Nasty band
>>
>GET OFF MY ASS YOU WEE BITTY FUCK

Damn...
>>
>>63538448
LEAD ME TO THE LAND
>>
>>63538481
you and your gf should off yourselves
>>
>>63539491
THAT YOU UNDERSTAND
>>
>>63538481
kill your gf then her family then yourself
>>
THE CRUST OF THE FORREST IS THE CORNER OF THE DREAM THAT YOU DREAM IN A DREAM OF A VAST LAND

DO YOU HEAR THE SEA
>>
why cant there be no memes
>>
>>63541284
In death there are no memes
>>
>>63538277
An actually perfect album.
Apparently hipsters can't stand anything with a hint of humor or quirk to it.
>>
>buenas tardes amigo

what did he
>>
>>63541710
Senioras y senioras cuanta picardia
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.