[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRIENDLY REMINDER: This is the chart that started '�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CLT.jpg (770 KB, 2222x1236) Image search: [Google]
CLT.jpg
770 KB, 2222x1236
FRIENDLY REMINDER:

This is the chart that started ''patriciancore'' 6 years ago.

Now you see why its a retarded meme buzzword no one should use seriously.

It was just a tripfags favourite albums to get stoned too.
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S33008445#p33015704
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S30132846#p30136065
>>
rock """""music""""" is not patrician
>>
>>63536696
Music can't be plebeian or patrician. Only people can. It's a function of how one relates to and evaluates art, not a function of what art one prefers.
>>
>archive posts

Clt always flip flops his opinions. Don't take what he says seriously.
>>
>>63536684
This chart is shit because it's confined to hipster genres. You can have patrician taste in any genre so long as you avoid the shitty artists and appreciate the good ones. Patrician taste in, say, metal or hip hop would be completely different. Now, granted, there are some irredeemable genres.
>inb4 metal and hip hop aren't music

Also the fact that this chart contains stuff like Faust and Zappa without including The Residents irks me.
>>
>>63536684
That's honestly not an awful list at all
>>
>>63536684
>T.REX

wut?
>>
>>63537185
>rock and rap
>hipster genres
>>
Daily reminder that "pleb" and "patrician" started out as a joke and if you use these terms seriously you're up yourself
>>
>>63537590
yeah OP already said that.
>>
>>63536714
Just don't let the autists know.
>>
>>63537185
I think there is another chart where he includes Not Available and Chrome's Half Machine Lip Moves.
>>
>>63536684
This is probably the shittiest chart i've ever seen in my whole 4chan life
>>
File: clt is a retard.jpg (180 KB, 1415x719) Image search: [Google]
clt is a retard.jpg
180 KB, 1415x719
pour one out for our fallen brothers
miss btrl every day.
>>
>>63537916
lel
>>
>>63537916
kek
>>
>people on /mu/ are so new that don't remember CLT or how patriciancore started

Well I guess that's why I don't share anything with the board anymore. When you reach a certain age, it''ll happen to you too. Time to go again.
>>
>>63538909
bye friend. I hope you have a good life without us
>>
>Neutral Milk Hotel, T.Rex, fucking Zappa
>Patrician
ffs
>>
>>63536684
Funny to think that the "On Avery Island is the better album" meme has been going on for this long
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.