[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That song/genre you used to like but can't anymore because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1435888108064.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1435888108064.png
21 KB, 357x313
>That song/genre you used to like but can't anymore because it reminds you of her

What's her name, /mu/?
>>
field recordings of my daily life
>>
>>63536376
I'm not a faggot lol
>>
>>63536376
An entire genre tainted by some skank? What is this? Pleb city?
>>
i still don't understand this meme
i regularly go back to and enjoy songs and albums that i associate with the girl i almost killed myself over
>>
everything by burial

we used to play all his albums while we fucked and when we were a part i would play them alone and think of her ;(

temple sleeper sucked at least
>>
>>63536422
why do you think it's impressive to talk about women this way

it just makes you sound like a virgin
>>
>>63536445
burial is shit
>>
>>63536450
he's not wrong, having music ruined for you by some girl makes it sound like you just lost your virginity and got dumped
>>
Me and her discovered the Beatles together. We both never gave it a chance because of lolmainstream. But we really LISTENED to it

Rubber soul
Sgt peppers
Magical mystery tour
White album
Revolver
Abbey road

All ruined.... We also used to smoke a lot of dope and do mushrooms and acid. So it made the music/vibe/love for each other and the Beatles that much more intense
>>
>>63536376
lana del rey, otep.. fuck off OP
>>
>>63536453
lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.