[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phife Dawg is Dead!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: tribe-called-quest-628.jpg (110 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
tribe-called-quest-628.jpg
110 KB, 628x434
I can't believe he is gone. I was listening to Low End Theory yesterday too.
>>
File: absolutelykidding.jpg (534 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
absolutelykidding.jpg
534 KB, 1200x900
>>63534734

See, THIS IS WHY /MU/ IS SUCH FUCKING SHIT.

WHY WASNT THIS A FUCKING STICKY

I HATE ALL OF YOU FAGGOT FUCKS

WHY ARE MODS ALWAYS SUCH FUCKING SHIT

GODDAMN IT FUCK
>>
>>63534940
shut up faggot
>>
>>63534940

Phife is shitty meme dad rap, Kanye and Drake are better, deal with it
>>
File: 1404684399940.jpg (1 MB, 897x861) Image search: [Google]
1404684399940.jpg
1 MB, 897x861
>>63534972
>>63534989

Holy hell this board is /v/ -tier

I hope you all die horrible deaths.
>>
Mods are racist, give phifer a sticky
>>
Yeah sorry man, but it was good you was here.
>>
File: 308_huey.jpg (534 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
308_huey.jpg
534 KB, 1920x1080
>>63534989
>dad rap
this is going to be a thing, huh?
>>
oh shiiiiiit, RIP
>>
File: Pioneer And Legend.jpg (205 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Pioneer And Legend.jpg
205 KB, 500x700
>Posting this again and im out.

See, this is how I know this site is literally dead.

This is how I know most of these people are autistic kids who have no FUCKING SEMBALNCE OF an idea how much this man (and the group) meant to 90s Hip-Hop and music in general.

No respect for a fucking pioneer, and these FUCKING SHIT MODS dont sticky one of the most important figures in black music. This man was part of a group that literally changed the face of his era forever and he cant even get his proper respect on this shit board.

Your fucking favorite artists were influenced by this man. They will continue to do so for generations.

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER TRIBE.

I cant take this blatant disrespect anymore. Let this board rot in the deepest depths of hell.

Fuck. Rest In peace Phife. You changed my life and the way I write music to this day. Finding Tribes albums in my Uncle's collection made me see there was more to hip hop than just guns and drugs and trivial shit. And even when it was about asinine things like leaving your wallet in El Segundo and figuring out what was the scenario it was always lighthearted and fun. You taught me to believe in myself when nobody else would

>If I Ever went solo my favorite MC would be me!
>If I dont say im the best then who the hell will??

And you made me stand up for myself when I thought I was just a short punk with no voice. Thank you, Five Foot Assassin, for your contribution to Hip Hop and may your legacy continue to live on. I feel like I lost a father today.

Fuck I hate you so much /mu/ im never fucking coming back to this shit board.

This is how I know Im literally too old for this shit.
>>
Awwwwwwwwwww shucks
>>
>>63535386
>>63520139
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.