[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/LSD/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
Made an acid thread yesterday, consider this the continuation. I'm dropping LSD this Friday. I haven't been the most mentally stable lately and would like some music in case shit goes south. Doesn't have to be trippy, just send off positive vibes. Thank
>Pic unrelated
>>
>>63526260
Prob shouldn't take LSD then pham

More fun when it's scary tho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JWAIEqGYZvI
>>
File: Denisovan1.jpg (59 KB, 424x424) Image search: [Google]
Denisovan1.jpg
59 KB, 424x424
Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DCxAkjhvL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXPEeJ4T1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNYH5EayDnc
>>
File: lim.jpg (115 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
lim.jpg
115 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>63526947
Dank
>>
File: worlds.jpg (56 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
worlds.jpg
56 KB, 940x940
couldn't recc this enough for an acid trip
>>
>>
File: Fleet-Foxes-Helplessness-Blues1.jpg (191 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Fleet-Foxes-Helplessness-Blues1.jpg
191 KB, 608x608
>>63526260

i tell anyone i know who's planning to drop acid to listen to pic related. i listened to it when i first tripped and it was beyond perfect.
>>
>>63528644
Going along these lines...

Does anyone else find that acid trips pair very well with non-conventional "acid music"? When I last tripped, someone put on some crazy spacy trippy psych music, which I'm fine with and love and whatnot, but it literally sounded like gears to me.

I left the room and used my own speaker to quietly play the album Surf's Up, Scott Walker 4, a Phil Spector collection, and Nick Cave's The Boatman's Call

When I'm tripping, the most euphoric moments come to me when I'm listening to comfy, warm music. It sounds so especially clear and pure.
>>
>>63526260
If you do acid in a bad mental state you will be confronted with what your pushing away be aware of that. It'll lay everything out and you're gonna have to deal with it
>>
>>63529080
yeah, i agree with you. i like listening to folk music a lot when high. it's like my brain is under-stimulated by the simplicity so it starts finding some bizarre textures/rhythms in the timbre of an acoustic guitar, or the plucking of a banjo.
good shit!
>>
>>63529170
I know. I'm not doing LSD for fun anon. I'm not worried however.
>>
>>63529080
Surf's Up almost made me cry on LSD. I'd spent three hours writing on trees when A Day In The Life of A tree came up.
>>
>>63529482
if you've never heard it before, listen to the song "Dream of the Lotus Eaters" by Sir RIchard Bishop. I was rec'd it on here recently and I've been spreading it everywhere I can. It might be the most beautiful song I've ever heard. Keep it in mind if you trip anytime soon.

>>63529566
Same, same. I kept the whole album on repeat. Was the clearest thing I'd ever listened to.
>>
>>63526260
Eyedea is really great. I have never done hallucinogenics but I bet By The Throat would be a terrifying album to trip to.
>>
best experience i've had with music on acid is Helplessness Blues and In Rainbows

When I was on 2-CB i listened to Geogaddi and it was the best musical experience of my life, i could feel the sound and the sound was shaping my reality. Good shit
>>
File: 24PpPBL.png (416 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
24PpPBL.png
416 KB, 620x620
Migrations in Rust - Two Shadows
>>
>>63529522
I seriously think you should put this>>63528553
on your headphones and just go into it blind if you are trying to work things out. It's basically the lsd version of a self help book
>>
>>63530088
Also recc'ing In Rainbows. It's darker/colder than Helplessness Blues I think, but it's still beautiful and can be very calming, especially with songs like House of Cards or Weird Fishes
>>
>>63530531
>>63528121
>>63528644
gr8 choices
>>
>>63526260
>>63529080
>When I'm tripping, the most euphoric moments come to me when I'm listening to comfy, warm music. It sounds so especially clear and pure.
This. Listening to psychedelic music makes me feel like I'm tripping harder which I don't mind, but listening to Scott Walker 4 or some Lou Reed gives me a strong feeling of euphoria.
>>
if you're already thinking about how the trip could go wrong, don't drop. do it when you know you're gonna have a good time with it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.