[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ACTUALLY GOOD Jazz album gets BNM >nobody pays attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: VEGU0ffo (1).jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
VEGU0ffo (1).jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>ACTUALLY GOOD Jazz album gets BNM
>nobody pays attention

this is why I left you fuckers

god you're all fucking useless

do you even like music?
>>
>>63525670
don't post it or anything
>>
TLOP was gospel not jazz
>>
>caring about p4k

apparently you don't
>>
>>63525679
fucking KILL YOURSELF
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/21518-a-cosmic-rhythm-with-each-stroke/
>>
Okay, you've got my interest. Sell me on the album. What's good about it?
>>
>>63525670
>mfw i didnt even realize it got BNM because the new site layout is so horrible
>>
>>63525720
How am i supposed to know its actually good when the soundcloud is down?
>>
File: 1458244400256.gif (213 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
1458244400256.gif
213 KB, 180x280
>>63525720
This is good anon, I remember reading about Wadada on some blog but I can't remember where, seemed like a good musician though. I'll have to check this later.
>>
>>63525670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsgPwIWkFRI
>>
>p4k
casul
>>
>>63525956
This, no one goes to p4k anymore
>>
>paying attention to Pitchfork
Can you please leave us again? You contributing to a decline in discussion on the board. When you think about, both of us would be happier if you didn't post here. We ignore the things you like and you post toxic and superficial music "journalism". Neither of us is enjoying the relationship, so why force it? It's in both of our interests if you didn't share your thoughts with us
>>
>>63525956
Lmao this
I didn't even click on it
>>
>p4k
ky5
>>
>>63526079
>he doesn't know two of the most entry level modern jazz musicians
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>63525670
>Meme Iyer
>>
Nice try P4K.
>>
>>63525956
I could ignore the occasional shitty reviews and i could tolerate the overt nigger praise but this new layout is insufferable. It now resembles some sort of clothing outlet website and slams buzz worthy articles down my eyesockets somehow even more so than what I'm used to. It's awful that I habitually check Pitchfork while on the lou and i have no other means of new music info other than Exystence.
>>
So, will this be this year's token jazz album for people trying to look like they have diverse/sophisticated taste?
>>
>>63525670
>do you even like music?
>literally mad about p4k
all the keks
>>
>>63528280
Maybe but at least it's a respectable modern jazz album.
Unlike The Epic.
>>
>>63528349
You're a huge fucking poser and know nothing about jazz if you think this has shit on the epic.
Like I understand you guys want to seem cool and patrician or what the fuck ever here, but it's just miles better.
>>
>>63525720
>autism
>>
how would we know it was actually good? it's been covered by pitchfork. must be another meme hype! well, we learned from our mistakes, won't need to have another Epic meme this year...
>>
>>63528658
The Epic is overhyped to no fucking end though you pleb
>>
God damnit now tickets to the show near me will sell out with p4k drones. Im broke til Friday....
>>
>>63529031
>I understand you guys want to seem cool and patrician or what the fuck ever here
Stop taking non-musical context into consideration. Hype has nothing to do with fucking anything.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.