[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red hot chili peppers coming back with new album produced by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Red hot chili peppers coming back with new album produced by dangermouse soon. Thoughts?
>>
guy on the left looks like will ferrell
>>
It will be josh plays endless arpeggios, solos, funkriffs, and wails insane. Backed by a r&b trio.
>>
i respect this band for what they are a great band with a consistent output.
>>
by the way is better than anything the beach boys ever put out. An underated seminal 2000's album
>>
Without John frusciante they are nothing. It pisses me off that he walks in and out of the band when he feels like it despite his massive contribution to their success
>>
Flea is the bassist playing today
>>
>>63524732
doesn't matter. i'm not gonna listen to it.
>>
>>63524732
>red hot chili peppers
>dangermouse
no thanks
>>
>>63525052
bet you will faggot
>>
>>63525115
>he thinks I'm trying to be contrary.
I honestly have no interest in the RHCP and haven't had any interest in them for about 10 years
>>
>>63525209
>>63525209
Everyone loves RHCP kid. Quit being edgy.
>>
>>63524732
wow will ferrell is looking rough these days
>>
>>63525313

will people ever stop saying this it must be the most regurgitated tired out thing said on the internet
>>
venice queen and save the population are highlights and parralel universe, californication and dont forget me
>>
Mixed by Nigel Godrich too!
>>
When's the last time Danger Mouse produced a good album? Also, who gives a fuck about RHCP?
>>
>>63525414
they were the biggest band in the world about 8 years ago so i'd say a lot of people
>>
under the bridge downtown is where i shit myself
>>
Aanthony kiedis is a convicted child molester he had it well covered up, flea knew as well. This is why i can't respect them
>>
>>63524732
ha ha is will ferrel wearing a pot leaf?!
>>
Red Hot Chili Peppers has existed for over three decades, has members almost as old as my dad, has recorded 10 studio albums, has recorded hundreds if not thousands of songs, has seven Grammys, was inducted in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and is one of the best-selling bands of all time and they have what, MAYBE one Greatest Hits album worth of listenable material? And that's assuming you can ignore the vocals.
>>
They are one of my favourite bands but they will never be the same without John Frusciante. He really made that band what it is, without John they are meh.

>>63526625
source/story?
>>
>>63526781

it's not your fault you don't have good ears kiddo
>>
>>63526781
they have what, MAYBE one Greatest Hits album worth

>Under the bridge
>Scar Tissue
>By the way
>Venice Queen
>Can't stop
>Wet sand
>If you have to ask
>Funky Monks
>Dani California
>Around the world
>Califnornication
>Yertle the turtle
>Higher ground
>Knock me down
>Power of equality
>Breaking the girl
>Mellow slinky in b major
>Soul to squeeze
>I could have lied
>Righteous and the wicked
>Blood sugar sex magik
>Suck my kiss
>Give it away
>Warped
>My friends
>Parallel universe
>Road trippin'
>Dosed
>Zephyr song
>Snow
>Raindance Maggy

They have a huge list of hits
>>
File: 7987.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
7987.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>>63526937
>Raindance Maggy
>>
>>63526966

LIPSTICK CHUNKY BE FUNKY ALL WE WANTY
>>
>>63526992

STEAK KNIFE
CARD SHARK
BOOT CUT
PAWN SHOP

OOH! AH! KISS YER LITTLE MOOCHA
>>
>>63526966
Actually a decent song despite the bass line being a rip off of 7 nation army
>>
>>63527052
you fucking knob you just ruined that song for me
>>
Wow, not another uninspiring and safe-sounding alternative rock!
>>
>>63525083
This I don't get what they're thinking
>>
>>63524732
No Rick, no problem
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.