[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank the Gorillaz albums hard mode: without pretending to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cigaretteaylmao.gif (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cigaretteaylmao.gif
134 KB, 1024x768
Rank the Gorillaz albums

hard mode: without pretending to be patrician or purposefully being contrarian

imo

Gorillaz
Demon Days
Plastic Beach
Dsides

-power gap-

Gsides

-power gap-

The Fall
>>
Demon days
Plastic beach
D sides
Gorillaz

-power gap-

G sides
The fall
>>
I seriously pity the faggots that still think Damon Albarn has ever done anything worthwhile in his entire career.
>Ever heard of Radiohead?
>Ever heard of Smashing Pumpkins?
>Ever heard of Strokes?
>LCD Soundsystem?
No? Didn't think so.
Goddamn plebs.
Beck revolutionized alternative in just 1996 alone more than Albarn ever would and could. Albarn was even influenced by Beck back in Blur days. Fuck you and fuck your shit music taste, you goddamn waste of space.
>>
>>63523932
>basement dweller thinks his commentary on music is worthwhile and only the music he likes is worthwhile

ye keep sadwanking yourself to sleep you twat
>>
>genuinely like the Fall because I was taking a roadtrip in Panhandle Texas and it popped up in my playlist and I hadn't listened to it all before then, and loved how it meshed with the dusty deserty landscape
>don't want to tell /mu/ because they'll think I'm being contrarian
It's not the best work, but it isn't shit by any means, you just have to have the right backdrop
>>
>>63523995
>Basement dweller
Wrong actually, not only do I have better musical taste than you, but I can get pussy at the snap of a finger.
>Musical taste matters
I'm sorry, who is going to go down in history more?
My bands or Gorillaz?
I thought so, punk.
Gorillaz are a joke. A gimmick band. A novelty act.
>hurr durr most popular virtual band in the world
>hurr durr two of the most critically acclaimed songs of the 2000's
Pathetic.
>>
>>63524062
>My bands or Gorillaz?
Taking ownership of the bands you listen to as if you actually contributed to their success

Get the fuck out with your memes
>>
File: 1458452304657.jpg (35 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1458452304657.jpg
35 KB, 620x465
>>63523932
>>63524062
Some of the most obvious bait I'v ever seen
>>
>>63524108
Did not mean for it to come off that way, dumbfuck. I just meant I listen to them and support them. Go take your inferior music taste elsewhere.
>>
>>63524062
What the fuck man
>>
>>63524138
Actually not baiting, honestly.
There is maximum vehemence in everything I am saying here.
I truly believe Albarn is a faggot who makes tweeny bop music and that these faggots who think his two bands and solo projects are any good should off themselves. Or at least outgrow it after adolescence. I mean, come the fuck on.
These queers likely dislike Kanye because of his public image as well.
>>
File: nesscostanza.png (10 KB, 407x416) Image search: [Google]
nesscostanza.png
10 KB, 407x416
>>63523932
>>LCD Soundsystem?
I know this is total fucking bait but seriously James Murphy collabed with them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nOGy52xygY
>>
>>63523932
the minimum age to post on 4chan is 18.
>>
>>63524554
Funny, I forgot about that trash ass song. But James is a nice dude, doesn't know Damon is an asshole, and gee, is actually musically talented! Not bait by the way.
>>
>>63524577
HOW FUNNY! COMING FROM YOU! A GORILLAZ FAN! ENTRY LEVEL KID CORE! TWEENY BOP MUSIC! Commit suicide, child.
>>
>>63524016
The Fall has some genuinely good songs on it, like revolving doors, bobby in phoenix, and Detroit
>>
>>63523932
>>63524062
>>63524388
>>63524645
>>63524668
Has Antz returned?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.