[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dgg/ - Death Grips General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 6063349.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6063349.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Government Plates > Niggas on the Moon > No Love Deep Web > The Money Store > Jenny Death > Interview 2016 > DxDG > Exmilitary > DG EP > Fashion Week

discuss.
>>
why does everyone hate Exm?
>>
>>63523639
Switch NotM and NLDW and you're golden
>>
>>63523667
Complaining about people ranking albums is gay just delete this post and stop trying
>>
NOTM>GP>NLDW>ExM>JD>TMS>FW
>>
Did they release Interview?
>>
>>63523771
Yessir, they just released the instrumentals yesterday on their SC page.
>>
>>63523771
they released it on soundcloud but the files are floating around everywhere for download
>>
File: interview 2016.jpg (320 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
interview 2016.jpg
320 KB, 1417x1417
>>63523662
most of people discovered death grips throught exmil or money store , i guess it's because of overlistening to them.
also I can't get tired of GP
>>
NOTM > GP > JD > NLDW > TMS > EXM > FW
>>
>>63523824
shame. their first 3 are their best.
>>
>>63523824
And not to mention their music also became objectively better since then.
>>
>>63523824
not the case with me, exmilitary is my least favorite because i genuinely think it's their weakest. that doesnt mean it's a bad album, it's still really good. i just think stefan's lyricism and flow has improved tenfold with each new release. exmilitary's lyrical content is pretty boring compared to later releases. it's also clearly their most amateurishly produced album. you can't deny that they've become better songwriters with later records
>>
>>63523908
couldn't have said it any better m8
>>
>>63523908
what do you think about jenny death ? There is good things on it but it's probably their worst.
>>
Government Plates > Exmilitary > The Money Store > The Powers That B > No Love Deep Web

Need to relisten to Fashion Week to rank it
Need to give NLDW more listens too, maybe it'll finally click or something
>>
>>63523956
i don't think it's their worst, far from it. i rank it pretty highly in their discography. see >>63523847

although my least favorite aspect of it are the presence of the guitars on certain tracks (beyond alive) so it makes sense why a lot of people think it's the worst. it has some of their most impressive tracks (inanimate sensation, on gp, the powers that b). i think i wouldve disliked it a lot more if it was released as a separate album instead of a double album to notm. the decision to pair the two albums was a good call. it's like yin yang, cerebral vs. emotional; the best of both worlds when it comes to dg's music
>>
JD > NotM = GP = TMS > NLDW > ExM
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.