[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone recommend some Pixies songs please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: The-Pixies.jpg (323 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
The-Pixies.jpg
323 KB, 1600x1071
Can someone recommend some Pixies songs please.
>>
File: 5u39p58.png (152 KB, 290x341) Image search: [Google]
5u39p58.png
152 KB, 290x341
None of them.
>>
>>63519003
Just buy Sufer Rosa
>>
>>63519003
DUDE MONKEYS LMAO
>>
>>63519003
The one where they talk to a preachy preach about a kissy kiss.
>>
>listening to individual songs
wew
>>
My faves are probably River Euphrates, Velouria and Alec Eiffel, but they only have like a half dozen albums and each one is like half an hour long so you should probably just listen to all of them instead of asking for directions like a bitch.
>>
>>63519003
Just steal Sufer Rosa.
>>
Hey
>>
Anything from doolittle
>>
>>63519642
Been trying to meet you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qkoGA_ewic
>>
File: 1458321713108.jpg (7 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1458321713108.jpg
7 KB, 300x303
>>63519003

All of them.
>>
>>63519003
Just start at the beginning of their discography like you would with any band.
>>
Why didn't Pixies ever embrace "the" the way that (the) Smashing Pumpkins did or the way that (the) Melvins kinda did?
>>
Bossanova and Trompe Le Monde are objectively the two best Pixies albums
>>
>>63519683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tq33sEQF6Q
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-6QcRZqhOk

It's a song inspired by a play where a woman cheats on her husband with a big black man

You'll love it OP
>>
>>63520248
What is that play you are referring to?

I always thought it was just about a big black cock.
>>
>>63520514
Crimes of the Heart

It was adapted to film
>>
>>63520514
>I always thought it was just about a big black cock.

That's part of it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.