[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish Fantano would regret his TMR review, and will admit that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Beefheart.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Beefheart.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
I wish Fantano would regret his TMR review, and will admit that while he really dislikes trout mask replica, he acknowledges it wasn't made as a mere joke.

Really, i'm not even a huge fan of trout mask replica, i rate it 6/10 myself, but it's clear the band simply went for a unique and not very accessible aesthetic. the claim fantano made that this album was made with the intention of it being a mere joke is objectively false.

He was spreading his own misconceptions about the album to his audience.
>>
>>63516335
Why would someone give a shit about what Fantano or his fans think about something though
>>
>>63516382
He is misleading his viewers about this album.
>>
>>63516413
Who fucking cares? Fuck off.
>>
>>63516335
You can't even use the word 'objectively' right let alone understand a highly influential work of popular music. Leave this place.
>>
>>63516426
obviously you do
>>
File: cat-hugs.jpg (59 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
cat-hugs.jpg
59 KB, 1012x675
>>63516437
*hugs you a warm hug*
>>
>>63516477
fuck off with your normie shit
>>
>>63516785
or what pussy?
>>
>>63516335
Both you and Fantano are pretty much cancer anyways though so you don't really have a leg to stand on
>>
File: Cute Cats.jpg (16 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Cute Cats.jpg
16 KB, 500x332
>>63516818
Try to be nice anon, it's not hard, and it's better for both you and me ~
>>
I wish people would stop riding Fantano's jock and never mention him again.

>hear/read of a band that sounds interesting
>type name into youtube
>Fantano's faggy mug pops up in top hit
>sigh
>close tab walk away
>>
hear me ROAR
>>
>>63517799
>letting fantano have this much control of your life

kill yourself
>>
File: pupper.jpg (33 KB, 560x614) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
33 KB, 560x614
>>63517838
>letting a post make you respond like a spazz

chill out and look at the puppy
>>
>>63517869
nah mate you're sad. you actually contradicted urself in that last post i hope you realize this and actually end up killing yourself you're just as bad as those who love fantano
>>
>>63517955
Somebody has had too much internet stimulation today
>time for the ADHD meds and a nap in the hugbox
>>
>>63516413
Did he state it as a fact or did he give it as an opinion? I never watch his stuff
>>
>>63516785
If you talk to yaga like that one more time be ready to square the fuck up
>>
He is a jew for locking a review of such a pivotal album behind his dumb paywall

At least some of the folks on /mu/ were kind enough to leak it
>>
>>63519663
What do you want? It's an album that came out way before Fantano ever started doing reviews. It's not like his opinion is too important to anyone at this point, so what is the problem with charging for it if you're that desperate to hear what he thinks?
>>
>One of Piero's goons is upset

Go listen to some Krautrock, you need to relax
>>
>>63519772
Fantano has a responsibility as a popular internet personality to educate his retarded flock about this pivotal album and not lock away meme-opinions behind a paywall
>>
>>63519849
well, you actually have a point
>>
>>63516335
Is his TMR review a 'Classics' review?

If he has such a negative opinion about the album, why would he review it as a "classic"?
>>
>>63520399
He states that it was an important album but he hates it and LITERALLY (not even joking) calls it a meme album
>>
>>63520427
Seems like the only reason he reviewed it then was to stir controversy and (hopefully) have people pay to see it in the first place. How sad.

>calls it a meme album
wew
>>
File: 314.png (141 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
314.png
141 KB, 680x583
it's a bait album, it's not surprising he gave it a bait review
and now people are making bait posts about it in a bait thread on a bait imageboard
>>
>>63516335
shut up you skinnyfat spic
>>
How can anyone give this album a rating that isn't 1-2/10 or 9-10/10?

You either get it or you don't
>>
>>63520547
He doesn't get the album and hates it, but he knows many people consider it to be legendary. So he compromised with the score and gave it a 6
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.