[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ Makes the worst album of all time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1458706086676.jpg (392 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458706086676.jpg
392 KB, 1024x1024
What happened to this is it still not uploaded to youtube?
>>
>>63515917
shameless self bump.
>>
id like to know as well
>>
It's at 15%
>>
>>63516143
Fixed version?
>>
>>63516143
What happened to track 1 cause i saw something about it in the last thread I still have the wav if you want me to repost it.
>>
>>63516143
Okay this isn't me.

I'm the guy who originally was putting the video together, and being an idiot I didn't bother to make sure it was finished currently, so something happened during exporting. I just woke up, but I'll work on it, and give it one last shot.
>>
>>63516161
>>63516175
>they don't know about 15%

wew my new lads
>>
how long will it take?
>>
>>63516245
i suspected it was that meme,but wishful thinking got to me
>>
>>63516287
It's as much of a meme as the guy saying he's actually doing it
>>
>>63516143
Whats the status?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wict3B3-aIE

Unfixed
>>
>track 5
>>
>>63516583
RIP my track but whatever this is still great.
>>
>>63516783
>the real God was called a fraud
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63516829
Sorry, I was trying my best to get it in but I thought it was enough already. I'll upload yours and add a link to it in the description.
>>
>>63516855
Nah it's fine it was just supposed to be a 47 second intro to give people the idea of how cancerous it'd be I put no effort in it.
>>
>>63516583
Why is this actually not the worst thing ever?
>>
>>63517610
>tried making a shit album
>ended up making something genuinely interesting that clashes well and doesn't get dull because it's cool to see the different interpretations of what bad music is

I'm listening to it for the 3rd time now and Idk why but I think I might listen to it semi-regularly
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.