[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite albums to vape to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: vapenation.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vapenation.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What are your favorite albums to vape to?
>>
Papa Bless

They don't want you to win
>>
>>63511786
the key is to bradburrygoof and a goof and a goof
>>
Every autistic person should be systematically killed.
>>
>>63511711
none you fucking mong vaping is for faggots
>>
VAPE NATION
>>
>>63512665
This
>>63512614
IM ETHAN BRADBERRY
>>
>h3h3
Come back when you grow up and discover MDE. Sam Hyde shits all over this kike.
>>
>>63513113
MDE is fucking shite nowadays, his old stuff like Ideas Man was GOAT but he just does shitty standup and LOL SJW BTFO videos now

h3h3 is kinda reddit but Vape Nation is amazing, it feels like an old MDE video
>>
>>63513113
>>
>>63513113
Fuck off Sam your old shit was really good, but you're a has been. "DUDE I TOLD THOSE SJWS AGAIN LOL". Do something new faggot.

At least this vid was like your old shit where you'd go and fuck with people in the streets with your interviews. The fuck happened with that?
>>
>>63513113
>MDE
you srs?

h3h3 is popular but he's great and has been pretty consistent
i remember you fags used to love him like 6 months ago before he blew up with the normies
>>
>>63513190
once any good channel hits 500k subs, it becomes "reddit-core," even if the quality has remained consistent. h3h3's quality has arguably increased. rather than ride the youtube money train, they use their large fanbase to call out cancerous channels and encourage the growth of quality content on youtube.

same story with Jontron, iDubbbz, Filthy Frank, etc.
>>
What does he listen to?
>>
>>63513520
perturbator and gesaffelstein
>>
>>63513520
chuck berry
>>
>>63513546
kek
>>
>>63513190
WTF is MDE? I googled it and got a youtube channel of some emo qt. I hope you dont mean her
>>
>>63514320
I regret calling her qt just by seeing thumbnails. Clicked on a video...she is nasty
>>
>>63514320
>>63514335
MillionDollarExtreme
>>
MDE and H3H3 are both shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X-NgRpiteE
>>
Bob Marley - Don't worry be Happy

420 blaze it amarite guys
>>
i dont hate h3h3 but this vid was kinda ripping off the jim and derrick episode of t&e
https://youtu.be/NKdpn5Ifb4s
>>
>>63514847
Bob marley - Alalalala long is my jam!!
>>
>>63513413
dunno who half these people are but but stumbled across an iDubbbz video the other day, and the guys a fucking irritating moron.
>>
>>63513190
>i remember you fags used to love him like 6 months ago before he blew up with the normies

Lol, I remember too. Same thing happened with Frank, this board is so fucking sad.
>>
>>63511711
"mouth fedora"
>>
>>63515745
I thought the exact same thing actually
>>
>>63513113
Piece by delicious piece
>>
>>63511711
#vapenation
>>
>>63512665
That wouldn't solve autism
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.