[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: times Fantano got it right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160323-000244.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160323-000244.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>
>>63508442
I can understand that score after a first listen but only a couple of tracks stuck with me though. Still a 7 for me.
>>
>>63508442
the track "Tonight" alone makes it go down two numbers. It's that bad.
>>
>>63508442
And yet it faded into obscurity
>>
>>63508442
okay you start OP

that album was a 5/10 at best. Clipping's attempts at experimentation are forced and unnecessary.
>>
>>63508442
6/10

derivative trash with a le noise xD twist that isnt enough to differentiate it from it's contemporaries and predecessors

at least death grips tried something new when it came to experimental hip hop
>>
File: Screenshot (569).png (440 KB, 802x431) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (569).png
440 KB, 802x431
>>
File: 1426614741661.jpg (28 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1426614741661.jpg
28 KB, 447x444
>IT'S THE LAST SONG OF THE NIIIIIGHT
>DON'T FORGET TO TIP THE BARTENDER
>>
charli vrroom strong 8

if his criteria is just based on strengths because that hannah diamond song is still a piece of shit
>>
Tpab 10/10
>>
yeah people love to shit on Tonight (and for good reason) but the real atrocity on that album is Body & Blood. That shit offends me even more since it seems like their fans, for some reason, consider that shit a highlight of the album. seriously, that track is ICP-tier cringe.
>>
TMR is euphoric to me but don't I disagree with his points and can understand why he doesn't like it
>>
>>63508920
It is bad but it's not THAT bad. His singing voice is probably the worst of any artist I have saved on my computer.
>>
Helplessness Blues 9/10 was a spot on rating and also one of his best and most thoughtful reviews
>>
>>63509097
This
>>
>>63508830
In your opinion what makes paradise a piece of shit song? Can you actually justify an eight if 25% of the tracks are so bad?
>>
>>63508724
>le noise xD

go back to your meme rap thread you underage shitstain
>>
>>63510276
>Can you actually justify an eight if 25% of the tracks are so bad?
personally absolutely not but I'm just conceding that he's perfectly welcome to whatever criteria he's using.

ok well for starters it sticks out like a sore thumb I'd assume thats undeniable. lets start with the first 30 seconds. Are those vocals even subjective? what kind of criteria do you have to insist that this sounds like anything less than either a complete joke or icepicks in your ears?
>>
>>63510412
>personally absolutely not but I'm just conceding that he's perfectly welcome to whatever criteria he's using.
*and that based on just strengths alone I agree with a strong 8
>>
>>63510298
go wank yourself off to daveed dig's complete and utter lack of originality you mulatto milo loving faggot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.