[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we discuss the best album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Now that the dust has settled, can we discuss the best album of last year?
>>
yo this sounds like the residents
>>
File: bowiepopqr.png (107 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
bowiepopqr.png
107 KB, 411x411
Sure!
>>
Linkin Park is the best band ever haters
>>
>>63505815
can someone explain this meme to me please?
>>
>>63505865
Someone thought it looked like an album cover? It's a really bad, unfunny forced meme.
>>
>>63505865
forced by one guy
trying to be the next cardiacs/aldean/zach holte
>>
>>63505922
No one can EVER match the dankness of Jason Aldean pham.
>>
>>63505761
I actually really like this album and listen to it regularly, I have no clue why
>>
>>63506267
>>
>>63506267
here
>>
>>63505761

that cover always amuses me because I love Spongebob and I also really like GTA V so just seeing it together like that is funny
>>
File: thesims.jpg (174 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
thesims.jpg
174 KB, 600x600
>>63505865
someone posted this sims screenshot and tried to pass it off as an album so it just became a meme to do it
>>
>>63505922
>>63506529
Fuck you.
This is a Zachariah Holte level meme we're dealing with. I'm following Aaron's footsteps.

This will go down in /mu/ meme canon and you will pay me $100 when this happens.
>>
>>63505815
I have recently read other comment and feel that I should join the conversation. Many people are in love with Super Mario 3 like I am, but there were also some, not a lot, negative comments. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is that it is great. This is a game of two who make a living off of gaming. These two put feeling and truth behind their levels. In this world they are putting simplistic words into complex rythem and tune as they try to spread a message of living life to be happy. Mario has been through a lot and just wants others to know that your not alone because when he was younger there was no one for him. I personally believe that this is a great game, and it may even be one of their better ones as this game has much happier and upbeat levels such as, stressed out, lane boy, not today, fairly local, etc..
>>
>>63505761
>There is no returning from the danger zone. You are now in the danger zone.
What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.