[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did it better, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: the debate of the century.png (957 KB, 1200x599) Image search: [Google]
the debate of the century.png
957 KB, 1200x599
Who did it better, /mu/?
>>
fuck off aaron
>>
>>63499129
Fuck off cunt
>>
Fuck off aaron
>>
>>63499129
The one on the right is objectively better and i haven't even heard it. Cloudead is just shit
>>
>>63499129
I have recently read other comment and feel that I should join the conversation. Many people are in love with twenty-one pilots like I am, but there were also some, not a lot, negative comments. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is that they are great. This is a band of two who make a living off of music. These two put feeling and truth behind their lyrics. In this world they are putting simplistic words into complex rythem and tune as they try to spread a message of living life to be happy. Tyler has been through a lot and just wants others to know that your not alone because when he was younger there was no one for him. I personally believe that this is a great album, and it may even be one of their better ones as this album has much happier and upbeat song such as, stressed out, lane boy, not today, fairly local, etc..
>>
>>63499607
oh my god fuck you. sage.
>>
>>63499607
4/10
>>
This is my favorite new meme.
>>
File: sleeptalking-1.jpg (73 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
sleeptalking-1.jpg
73 KB, 460x460
>>63500120
But what about this one
>>
>>63500166
Nice meme
>>
>>63499129
Is this the spiritual successor to the Fishmans/Jason Aldean meme?

For the record I loved cLOUDDEAD and have not listened to the other one.
>>
Fuck off aaron
>>
>>63499607
Fuckin new meme
>>
Aaron you need to fuck off right now
>>
>>63499604
xD
>>
>>63502506
need context with the fishmans thing
>>
Blurryface is the album equivalent of Hitler. Associating any album with it is a defamation of said album's character.
>>
Wew lad
>>
>>63502952
Aaron took a well liked album (fishmans long season) with a solid fanbase and compared it to a shitty album (old boots new dirt), causing both to shoot into memedom. Here he's doing it again. What a funny guy.
>>
Who did the sound better?
>>
>>63504416
I seriously don't get why people love the dude. He's fucking annoying and he can't make music to save his life
>>
>>63499129
Yes I took the b8

Yes I am butthurt

But that does not excuse this piece of shit of a post
>>
>>63504416
What even was his comparison? How do you compare such different albums?
>>
>>63504624
I doubt there even was a sensible comparison but that doesn't really matter when you're a shitposting aussie cunt with an inexplicable group of idiot followers.
>>
Is this going to be the new Long Season?
>>
>>63505312
I hope not
>>
suggestion for a new spam meme right here
<
idk i always found the appeal and delivery of both rappers similar enough to draw a comparison

alternatively compare lb to weezer, citing tired of sex and no sex, or cuomo's rapping on el scorcho

just an idea
>>
from someone who ranks clouddead s/t as one of her favourites i absolutely love this meme
>>
God fuck 21 pilots. They were still a local band when I was in high school, and everyone though they were their own amazing secret, then when Blurryface came out everyone turned into fucking hipsters and got pissed off that other people where listening to """"""""""their"""""""""" band. Also their singer sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>63505418
bad meme because both of those are shit albums
>>
>>63505312
I hope not
>>
>>63507111
nye's
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.