[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Bowie right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Was Bowie right?
>>
No. Lorde is shit. Bowie is amazing though.
>>
>>63498725
She's completely dropped off the radar
>>
Why is Bowie always such a contrarian?
>>
File: Lorde laffin.jpg (64 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
Lorde laffin.jpg
64 KB, 600x588
o i am laffin
>>
>>63498765
>7 billion people living
>dies
He just wants to be cool
>>
The actual question is, is Has It Leaked accurate?

And the answer is no. There is no evidence Bowie said that, nor that Mike Garson said that Bowie said it.

This is like four layers of hearsay.
>>
>>63498725
It's easier to quote people on shit they havent said when they've passed.
>>
>>63498799
I remember reading an interview with Lorde a couple years ago where she said David Bowie said that to her,so it's not just sourced to Mike Garson.
>>
>>63498725
How would I know?
I only know this "Lorde" from 2 or 3 South Park episodes.
>>
her music is okay but no
>>
He'll say anything to fug a teenager
>>
>>63499561
Well, once Bowie said to me that i have the greatest penis he's ever seen. You can trust me, he really did tell me that.
>>
>>63499579
>I only know this "Lorde" from 2 or 3 South Park episodes.
holy shit fuck you dude
>>
>>63499610
This, Davey was just trying to bang one last pop musician before he kicked the bucket.
>>
>>63498725
Nah Lorde turned in the revelance card long time ago

Also I through that he said that about kanye
>>
>>63499734
>Also I through that he said that about kanye
you're probably thinking of Lou Reed

I think Bowie saw something in Lorde we haven't seen yet.
>>
File: ffffff.gif (1011 KB, 240x290) Image search: [Google]
ffffff.gif
1011 KB, 240x290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jameESixWg&list=FLm5EPwps4Eb8TiWOIJmeaeQ
I liked Bowies songs. It's not something I normally put on in public with my friends, but it's really nice while I'm alone. I think music has shifted from 2000-2010 being shit, and now it's starting to get better in my opinion.
>>
>>63499870

Maybe, but Bowie always was a champion for pop music.
>>
>>63498772
You sure that's not Michael Jackson?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.