[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's basically exactly the same as all of that Anticon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 600x600
So it's basically exactly the same as all of that Anticon music (Why?, Clouddead, etc) but has a major hit on the radio so we need to hate it?
>>
Never listened to Clouddead, but I'd take Why? almost any day of the week over TOP.

Whiny, no guts music without any personality to make up for it IMO. To each their own as always, however.
>>
This is the 5th time you've made this thread. stop shit posting.
>>
The key difference is that Anticon has great production and Twenty One Pilots always sounds so sterile and soulless as fuck
>>
>>63496480
true, Blurryface does do a similar genre-bending thing but all of the sounds it uses are pop cliches, basically
plus Yoni's lyrics are way funnier
>>
>>63496517
and Twenty One Pilots lyrics are remarkably just bitching and moaning and nothing else
>>
ok on which Anticon song do they adopt pseudo-british patois and sing like Ed Sheeran
>>
cLOUDDEAD has way better production that is almost timeless. Never heard Why? But I do see similarities in both CD and TOP.
>>
>>63496610
i absolutely hate this new meme
>>
>>63496622
What meme
>>
Literally fucking nothing like clouddead though
I've only heard their single (can't remember the name) but it's got nothing in common and it's trash
>>
>>63496633
that there are any similarities between a christian reggae-pop band with tacked on Barenaked Ladies raps and an ambient abstract almost to a fault hip hop group
>>
>>63496676
True
>>
>>63496420
Stop trying to force this shit
>>
>>63496420
its the forth thread i see in 2 days talking about twenty one pilots what the hell is wrong with you
>>
>>63496610
Huh? The self-titled comp/early EPs are very lo-fi - low bitrate samples and vocals recorded with crappy mics on a cassette 8-track. Not that I don't like that, it adds to the charm and the cheapness was out of necessity because they were broke.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.