[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ought love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: homepage_large.2dff0bfc.jpg (86 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.2dff0bfc.jpg
86 KB, 319x319
I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES I SEE MEN FOR MILES

God it's so good but it's begging to be a meme so hard
>>
Couldn't get into them but I will say they are one of the best emo-flavored post-punk indie groups.
>>
Ought is probably my favorite "Canadian" band at the moment, and definitely one of the best bands to pop up in the new classic post-punk revival scene. Also, their shows and records are awesomely cheap and affordable.
>>
excuse me
would you say
there's a chance
OF BRINGING THIS WHOLE FUCKER DOWN
>>
>>63494980
agreed they definitely seem to be a band of the people. I'd love to see one of their shows gahdamn
>>
sun coming down is 2015 AOTY for me
/mu/ should talk about them more
>>
>>63494910
>WHO INVITED PAUL SIMON?
>I DIDN'T... INVITE HIM, HERE WE GO!
>>
Why every track plays the last couple of minutes twice? Did I grab a bad copy?
>>
oil freighter
>>
>>63496138
i feel alright i feel alright i feel alright i feel alright
i feel alright i feel alright i feel alright i feel alright
>>
>>63494948
emo and indie are both post-punk
>>
are they any good live?
>>
>>63497508
i havent seen them but from videos it seems that they are
>>
Beautiful weather today
Beautiful weather today
Beautiful weather today
How's the family
How's the family
How's the family
>>
We're sinking deeper
And sinking deeper
And sinking deeper, uhh
And sinking deeper, uhh
And sinking deeper, uh
And sinking deeper
And sinking deeper
And sinking deeper
And sinking deeper
And sinking deeper
>>
a habit
a habit
a habit
a habit
>>
>>63494910
The first time I heard this album I was like "what the fuck, they're just saying the same shit over and over and over and over and over again" but it stuck in brain so I went back again and again and again and holy shit

Fucking amazing. Beautiful Blue Sky is a genius song. This whole album is a masterpiece, definitely one of the best of 2015.
>>
>>63499914
i couldnt find any structure in their songs when i first listened to them
but now im not even sure which of their albums is better because they are both amazing
>>
>>63494910
Swans
>>
Fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.