[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who or what does this appeal to? Ex-MSI fans? Mr.Bungle fans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 220x220
Who or what does this appeal to? Ex-MSI fans? Mr.Bungle fans? Blur fans? What is the point of a double LP if all the songs are the same 4 MSI-type songs played over and over

I will never understand the faux fanboyism over this circus band
>>
I know Avant-Math is an insufferable faggot and all, but going to all these lengths to meme his taste is kind of a waste of time though don't you think?
>>
G O O G L Y
O
O
G
L
Y
>>
>>63491875
He doesn't even post here anymore.
>>
>>63491906
I saw him in a RYM thread just yesterday, arguing that psychedelic rock was not a real genre while brootal prog was. he's still as deluded as ever.
but still, it's easier to filter him than to start a massive campaign to turn the music he likes into a meme.
>>
>>63491930
>arguing that psychedelic rock was not a real genre while brootal prog was
does this nigga have actual mental problems
>>
Oh come on not again
>>
>>63491944
yeah he's a Chilean tranny
>>
>>63491944
I'm guessing autism. and I don't mean that in the meme-insult definition of the word either. He exhibits a shocking amount of the symptoms of it, and I know what I'm talking about considering I've volunteered working with children with asperger syndrome for years.
>>
>>63491944
nah he's just playing devil's advocate for the sake of it most of the time, don't take it too seriously
>>
>>63491976
>just pretending to be retarded
>>
i think it's time for a redemption of "uncool" or "tacky" aesthetics such as the artists you mention exhibit. vaporwave already did something like that
>>
>>63491984
more like just trying to be a CLT-clone
>>
>>63491985
it's only uncool on /mu/
>>
>>63491851
mallgoths
>>
>>63494202
neo-mallgoth more like
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=rAEO3Dvugcw

lol they're making funny faces :)
>>
>>63491930
>>63491944
I never said that.

>>63491964
No

>>63491965
I'm not though

>>63491976
I only said Psychedelic Music as a RYM top meta-genre was an inconsistent decision considering all other meta-genres.
Never said Psychedelic Rock wasn't a genre (but even if someone did, that wouldn't make them a retard).

>>63491991
Cool taste, but not really.

>>63491906
Not as much as before
>>
>>63494391
How did they manage to fuck up The Cure's sound so much on this song?

music video is almost a satire with the fan but i really doubt that it is
>>
>>63494902
you got the spergs, pal, dont deny it
>>
>>63494902
>I'm not though
You are though. Not even bullying you I have autism myself and it's so clear that you have it

Either that or you go out of your way to make all of your posts sound completely dead
>>
>>63495308
I like to remain neutral if that's what you mean?

>>63495299
I'm pretty autistic, but I'm not an actual autist.
>>
>faux fanboyism
All I've heard on this board is hate for this band. I like it because it's well written psych pop/art punk. That's really it. It's not especially complex to get your head around. That being said, Dirty Boy is the greatest song ever written, imho.
>>
File: 131608563129.jpg (42 KB, 288x467) Image search: [Google]
131608563129.jpg
42 KB, 288x467
it's just prog rock dude, its a great record
>>
>no fun allowed
>>
>>63491851
I feel like you're missing out. But to each their own.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.