[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate to say it but Montie was right. This meme of albums being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 620x350
I hate to say it but Montie was right. This meme of albums being "superior" to others needs to stop.
>>
just because you want to fuck a horse does not mean it is okay to post these threads
>>
wut
>>
Exactly right. Avant teens don't realize how autistic they sound so they'll come in here and complain.
>>
File: oasis.jpg (197 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
oasis.jpg
197 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>63486113
It's not a thread about Montie its a thread about this stupid superiority shit when it comes to listening to music
>>
>>63486148
Good band.
>>
>>63486162
whatever you say horsefucker
>>
>>63486137
most people who complain about avant-teens have shit taste
>>
>>63486162
>superiority shit
wut
>>
>>63486091
Well Montie's posting is god fucking awful
I prefer Horse Rotorvator to any of the records on the right but I don't think it's objectively better, I just enjoy it more. I can easily say OKC is better than TAD and that Mr. Bungle, even though cool on a musical level, suffers from somewhat repetitive "wacky" tendencies

But whenever I try to discuss, for example, Coil, with someone, some fucking genius comedian jumps in and says "Haha caught you poseur," and just derails the whole thread.

I know it's shitposting and shouldn't get under my skin, but the worst part is the little fuck relishes in it (but he would never claim to for his own pride). He's so incredibly fucking thick he doesn't get why what he's doing is detrimental and obnoxious.
>>
>>63486187

They know they're detrimental and obnoxious. That's why they do it.
>>
>>63486187
Sorry about that. I never started the poseur meme. I think I aided it, but I have sort of stepped back a bit.
I like you Abe. You are cool.
>>
>>63486187
they are just cruel anon
they do realize they are doing something obnoxious they just want you to be mad about it
it's 4chan and they try to act like 4chan
normally I'd be one of them but I happen to not give a fuck about 4chan like some few people around (most notably the /daily/ guys and the sharethread contributors)

>>63486235
fuck off Montie I still hate you
>>
>>63486212
I was talking about Montie specifically there

He always go on about how "people hate him on /mu/", and when I reprimand him for posting like he does, he always apologizes and says he'll never do it.

And guess what? He fucking does it again

It's like what anyone says doesn't even register with him. It's fucking patience-pulverizing to even point out any of those things because when you hurt his feelings he'll just block you or kick you.

Oh, and want to know the best part? He says he "likes getting criticism".

What a fucking riot
>>
>>63486274
who cares its just memes and an anime imageboard
>>
>This thread

dis gun b gud
>>
File: 1287516257816.jpg (43 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1287516257816.jpg
43 KB, 427x240
>>63486371
at least contribute some fucking reaction face you faggot
>>
>>63486364
I know, I know
It's just that I come to chill here after long days of work and it's not fun to fight off "anti-poseurs" with a stick

Who knows, I might have to get a real hobby
>>
File: 5new.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
5new.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1500
stupid thread
>>
>>63486274
I haven't posted a poseurcore thread since you told me to cut it out.
I haven't really been posting that much either.
I only kicked Casey too because he pisses me off on a different level than just memes.
I don't think I've ever kicked you either and if I did it was a joke.
But yeah, point to one thread about poseurs that I've posted recently.

I've been trying to listen to more music and Shitpost less as of late
>>
>>63486398

Here you are, my friend.
>>
>>63486399
I feel you man
do you play any instrument?
>>
fuck this thread
>>63486476
>>
>>63486442
thanks lemon face
>>
Is Tokyo Anal Dynamite anyone's favorite? It's a fun novelty, but I've never seen anyone put it on their chart or anything.
>>
>>63486445
Bass, guitar, keyboard, drums, sampler/drum machine (if that counts)

Might pick up sax soon, it's a cool instrument

>>63486431
Sometimes I think I'm maybe I'm being a bit harsh but then >>63486015 happens and I think I'm justified
>>
>>63486479

inside is yellow ;^)
>>
>>63486482
Eh, I've seen it a few times
It's an entertaining album, but most of the band's contemporaries are far better IMO
>>
>>63486500
No, you have every right to be harsh. To be fair I was being ironic with that post but maybe I should avoid those threads in general.

You are the only person who I really listen to when they call me out on my bullshit.
>>
>>63486500
>Bass, guitar, keyboard, drums, sampler/drum machine (if that counts)
dude just play them and record them and make music in general instead of posting here so soon
I'm here because I'm yet learning to play guitar and my fingers hurt
barre chords are a fucking pain man I tell you

>>63486553
here's the thing
if you stop posting with a fucking trip nobody will tell you nothing anymore
you don't need the world to be spinning around you
nobody does actually
>>
>>63486553
>You are the only person who I really listen to when they call me out on my bullshit.

Montie wants to fuck Abelian pass it on
>>
>>63486639
Oh I do make music
This place is just where I come when I'm bored or I lack inspiration

I just make shitty post-rock desu but I've been thinking of doing experimental beats/wonky on the side
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x254
>>63486679
(;
>>
>>63486681
before you said it like you get back from work and inmediately come to lurk here
that's why I said that
make more
>>
File: 5.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1500
>>63486716
fresh
>>
>>63486753
Oh ok
Yeah, I come here when I'm not making music or reading or doing extra work

>>63486679
B-b-b-but sex is nasty
>>
File: muu.jpg (369 KB, 998x1218) Image search: [Google]
muu.jpg
369 KB, 998x1218
>>63486791
u poastin dat
me poastin dis
>>
>>63486235
it's alright montie. just stop being a fag

if being called a poser honestly hurts you guys growing a thicker skin usually helps
>>
>>63486851
if i could grow thicker skin i'd grow a thicker dick
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.