[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Albums that made fun of you or made you feel stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: a0798710230_10.jpg (367 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0798710230_10.jpg
367 KB, 1200x1200
ITT: Albums that made fun of you or made you feel stupid.
>>
>being this beta
>>
>>63485162
What's the motive in his message?
>>
>>63485162
This album should only make you feel sorry for LUM for being such a pretentious nihilist-teen cuck
>>
>>63485162
is ugly mane the new hate meme
>>
>>63485954
other than your use of the term cuck, i completely agree.
>>
>>63485162
>i just realized that's a dead rat
>and not a dirty penis with a bunch of nails going through it
damn

is the album any good?
>>
>>63486036
Great beats and great rhymes. It's not old school though, or gangsta at all, it's closer to alternative/abstract production that modern rappers use. The only bad thing is that he sometimes goes over the edge with being mad and dark and comes off like a 15-yr old who really wants to be edgy

People will hate me for this comparison but its like a better version of IDLSIDGO
>>
>>63486168
OA was about a white supremacist who died, in grave within a grave he is given the mission to find peace in the after life, throughout trying to find peace he reviews his whole life, in persistence he reveals that a black person probably killed his father, and SLUGS is from two perspectives, whites and blacks (Listen to the lyrics, also he says he'd rather burn down a city or give me 40 acres), also black people are the slugs who go fucked over by evolution. it is confirmed by the white woman saying "those could be our kids" in the last track, confirming that it was about race relations
>>
>>63486036
its good
>>
>>63486219
Stop please >>63486098
>>
>>63486219
relistening now
>>
>>63486219
this makes me not want to listen to the album lmao
>>
>>63486430
its not actually about that
>>
>>63486509
good because that sounded terrible for a concept
>>
>>63486219
What's it all mean?
What's he saying when he says it?
What's the underlying topic?
What's the motive in the message?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.