[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it wasn't that bad desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 2191bbed.jpg (62 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
2191bbed.jpg
62 KB, 658x658
it wasn't that bad desu
>>
t. stoner
>>
And that's exactly why it gets the response it does, it is average, especially compared to their other material
>>
>>63485141
it's better than tch imo

the guitars just did not work at all there (but the non-guitar tracks were nice)
>>
>>63485184
>he didn't like dayvan cowboy
as entry-level boc as it is you can't deny that it's a good track m8
>>
>>63485261
lol, yeah true. dayvan got a little over-saturated for me though, think i heard it to much.

it's really popular but i don't like satellite anthem icarus at all.
>>
>>63485184
Don't you be talking shit about Campfire Headphase my man
>>
>>63485445
i don't dislike it, i just think th is a little better

oscar see through red eye and tears from the compound eye are top-tier boc tracks for me
>>
Why is Discogs always recommending this
>>
>>63485123
>desu

this shit should just get you banned at this point
>>
the first few and last few songs are really good but rest is ok/meh

both mhtrtc and geogaddi have similar problems imo (the good tracks are really good, but there is a good amount of mediocre stuff mixed in). I can totally see why people love them though, and I respect their work
>>
>>63486856
Which tracks are mediocre on Geogaddi m8
>>
>>63486856
>mhtrtc and geogaddi have a good amount of mediocre stuff mixed in
lol
>>
>>63486142
>not realizing that "t b h" gets filtered to desu

Fucking newfag
>>
>>63488048
of the longer ones, gyroscope, sunshine recorder, the beach at redpoint, and you could feel the sky were all forgettable
>>
>>63485123
least favorite album, but reach for the dead is legitimately my favorite boc song atm
>>
>>63488578
The Beach at Redpoint is a highlight man
The other tracks are correct. Still like em though
>>
>>63488217
No fucking shit, what I'm saying is that people need to stop saying "t b h" altogether. Let it die
>>
>>63488814
>>63488578
man...sunshine recorder is one that really stand outs to me.

gyroscope goes on a tad longer than needed but it's def one of the most discomforting tracks on the album and has some of the best percussion as well. those super filtered drums, man.
>>
>>63488578
>Gyroscope
>You Could Feel The Sky
>forgettable
the album would be lacking so much without these tracks.
>>
What bothered me the most about tomorrows harvest was how disjointed the track order felt and how some songs seemed unfinished. Oh and that one track that was pretty much a lifted song from The Day of The Dead soundtrack, it even had a helicopter sample in it.
>>
>>63485123
This is actually my second favorite BoC album. It has the same ominous vibe that Geogaddi gives me.
>>
>>63488217
desu
>>
>>63491899
neat
>>
Listen to this album, and you'll realise that if it was a post rock record it would be fantastic.
>>
this thread was made 8 fucking hours ago and it only has 24 replies so far what the fuck
>>
>>63491921
BoC is too underground for the majority of /mu/tants
>>
>>63491968
AAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
Love or hate this album, Nothing is real is an objectively good song.
>>
>>63491968
Shut up, pleb.
>>
>>63491968
:^)
>>
Cold Earth is very nice
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.