[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: 1458537862966.jpg (170 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458537862966.jpg
170 KB, 600x600
which is the best
>>
>>63475714
You're standing on it.
>>
>>63475714
pet sounds duh
>>
>>63475714
>Mike Love standing in the back like a smug faggot
>"it's not beach boys! Where's the surfing and fun Brian?"
>"Guys I just wrote a great song called Kokomo"

Fuck I hate Mike Love
>>
abbey road > pet sounds > mpp >lonerism
>>
>>63475714
Abbey Road > Lonerism > MPP > Pet Sounds
>>
Abbey Road isn't even the best Beatles Album.

Pet Sounds wins best Album
Beatles wins best overall band.
>>
Pet Sounds>MPP>Abbey Road>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lonerism
>>
Objectively:
Pet Sounds > MPP > Abbey Road > a gap as big as your mother ass > Lonerism
>>
Lonerism
>>
Pet Sounds > Abbey Road > MPP > Memerism
>>
File: try this instead.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
try this instead.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>
>>63477393
SMILE is the only one with good songs on it
>>
>>63477393
Smile>>>>>>>>>>>>MMT>Feels>>Innerspeak
>>
>>63477393
SMiLE > Feels > Mystery > Innerspeaker
>>
>>63476201
Switch MPP and Abbey Road and you are correct.
>>
Lonerism more like Bonerism amirite hehehe
>>
>>63477499
omg anon you are so right
>>
>>63477432
smile's obviously the best by far but penny lane and strawberry fields are objectively good
>>
Beach Boys > 2nd rate Beach Boys > Beatles > 2nd rate Beatles
>>
>>63477583
/thread
>>
>>63475714
Pet Sounds > MPP > Lonerism > Abby Road

Abby Road shouldn't even be up there, Sgt. Peppers would be much better
>>
>>63475714
MPP
>>
>>63475714
MPP > Pet Sounds > Lonerism > Abbey Road
>>
>>63475714
Pet Sounds > Abbey Road > MPP > Lonerism
>>
>>63477393
Innerspeaker
>>
>>63475714
abbey chode
>>
>>63479092
correct answer
>>
Lonerism > Abbey Road > MPP >>> Pet Sounds
>>
>>63481142
favorite track off of lonerism?
>>
jesus christ theyre all shit
>>
>>63481142
the most wrong opinion in this thread
>>
If you don't say Pet Sounds you don't like music
>>
>>63475714
The Beatles > The Beach Boys > Tame Impala > Animal Collectivr
>>
>>63481483
Agreed.
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgustingNEETthat you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” album cover picture, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about fucking bands. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic /mu/ NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “WHICH IS BEST.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>63477393
MMT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> are you even trying negro?
>>
>>63481284
music to walk home by
>>
>>63481540
Lmao senpai Smile is goat
>>
>>63481545
me too, i really enjoy the rhythm guitar parts but especially the drums
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVJpWXiUiZU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yeEKRFAFVuM
>>
>>63481646
Smile was okay. Far below Pet Sounds and far below every Beatles album ever released except "Beatles For Sale"
>>
>>63477393
isnt there one with mmt, stgstv and mercury rev? anyways MMT>Feels=Smile>Innerspeaker
>>
>>63482468
u r rite. dissimilar numbers confirms
>>
what do they have in common with eachother other than the singing being vaugly familiar?
>>
>>63482870
They all give off this 'endless summer' vibe, as well as being psychedelic featuring a lot of peculiar sounds and effects
>>
>>63481483
Kys
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.