[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dreampt I did cocaine with Mc Ride and Fantano. I should stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: af.png (674 KB, 606x611) Image search: [Google]
af.png
674 KB, 606x611
I dreampt I did cocaine with Mc Ride and Fantano.
I should stop browsing /mu/.
>>
you should also stop basing your music taste off of nihilism memes
>>
at least you don't dream you are browsing /mu/ like me
>>
ECKS FUCKING DEE!! WHAT A CRAZY FKN DREAM LMAO
>>
>>63470498
don't you fucking do this to me again, derealization is hell
>>
>>63470677
Wake up
>>
>>63469883
tfw you think your dream is real and toilet paper full of shit and fingers start coming through wall
>>
>>63469883
autism
>>
>browsing /mu/
>wake up
>it was just a dream
>turn on the computer
>start browsing /mu/
>wake up
>it was just a dream
>get out of bed
>turn on the computer
>start browsing /mu/
>wake up
>it was just a dream
>get out of bed
>put on some clothes
>turn on my computer
>start browsing /mu/
>WAKE UP
>GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT A LITTLE MAKE UP
>YOU WANTED TO
>HIDE THE SCARS TO COVER UP THE SHAKE UP
>YOU WANTED TO
>WHYD YOU LEAVE THE KEYS UP ON THE TABLE
>YOU WANTED TO
>>
>>63469883
I had a dream where I was friends with Kanye and the Kardashians, weird shit. Like nothing happened in the dream, I just hung out with Kanye then Kim and a few of the other Kardashians stopped by to say hi.
>>
>tfw just woke up from a dream where blueberry inflation art of finn from adventure time caused the end of the world
>>
>>63470935
>I CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>63470981
sounds like you spend to much time on deviantart mate
>>
>>63470981
sounds hot, what exactly happened anon
>>
>>63469883
>dreampt
>>
>>63470498
That happened to me once
>>
>>63469883
I had a dream that I found MC Ride homeless on the street and he got super angry and beat me up, then ran away.
>>
I dreamt that Michael Gira and co. murdered a naked, tied-up man on stage at a corporate banquet dinner while the crowd watched with pleasure. I should stop browsing /mu/.
>>
>>63469883
Last night I dreamt I watched a horror movie starring Sky Ferreira
>>
>>63470852
(Can't wake up)
>>
>>63470479
>nihilism memes
nigga wtf
do ya even know what nihilism is?
>>
Last night I had a dream where my friend drowned the whole of Los Angeles. Shit was weird
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.