[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you pretendtious faggots like monstercat??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: imgres-1.png (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.png
2 KB, 225x225
Why don't you pretendtious faggots like monstercat??
>>
i liek monstercock
>>
elevator dance music
>>
because it's seriously some of the worst garbage i've ever heard the misfortune of hearing. fuck you for even bringing that in here you goo gobbler
>>
>>63463827
I prefer going quantum although I haven't listened to it in a while so I don't know if it's still good or if it's gone to shit.
>>
you need to go back to your minecraft stream. that's why
>>
It really just isn't good.
>>
Haywyre is literally the only good artist on the whole label
>>
>>63463957
Was about to say this, everyone else on the label makes either generic shit or poorly produced garbage for 12-year old Minecraft playing YouTubers.
>>
reddit : the label
>>
>>63463827
implying not liking songs that all use literally the same structure, techniques, and styles is pretentious

sorry OP, if not listening to boring ass instantly gratifying trash is pretentious then pretentious I shall be
>>
>>63463854
lel
>>
>>63464117
so is it boring or gratifying
>>
>>63464201
I mean instantly gratifying by design
it's crescendocore but the rise and peak takes about a minuet
it's fucking mindless
>>
>>63464243
>crescendocore

kill yourself lad
>>
because they turned down my experimental electronic music and released some dumb shit instead. also haywyre and nanobii are the only artists worth listening to on it
>>
>>63463957
Saw haywyre a year ago, guys dope, he really loves the music. Rest of monster cat is pretty generic, nothing new just more of whatever else is around. Only reason they picked up haywyre is bevause of the Vancouver connection.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.