[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the first music-related thing that made you think "fuck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: a.jpg (19 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
19 KB, 250x188
What was the first music-related thing that made you think "fuck, I'm old"?

teenagers need not apply
>>
nevermind came out 30 years ago
>>
THE YEARS KEEP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
>>
>>63455804
I don't think this is exactly right its close to 30 years ago but probably like 26-27 years
>>
>>63455780
First time I went to a show and felt uncomfortable because I was one of the oldest people in the room, which first happened 3 years ago.
>>
[spoiler]Dubstep coming out of nowhere for me.[/spoiler]
>>
>>63455862
25th anniversary will be in September.
>>
Hearing "Under the Bridge" on my local classic rock radio station.

Then again, the local alt-rock station sometimes plays Queen so i don't even know anymore. Portland is dumb. So is radio in general.
>>
I'm 18, didn't exactly feel old, but it made me realize how much everything will change when I move across the country in June.

Yesterday I layed on my bed at 4 in the morning. Wasn't drunk or high, just sleepy as all hell. Was listening to an old Rat Pack album I always listened to as a kid. The nostalgia I experienced and the relative age of the music itself made me sob.

Fun fact: tears make great fap lube.
>>
>>63455910
>I cant remember

fugg :DD alhimerz alreadey
>>
>>63456032
>Fun fact: tears make great fap lube.
Yeah, saline in your piss hole feels awesome.
Also
>teenagers need not apply
>>
>>63455780

I can't remember the first but I usually feel old when I have to remember that when people tell me how they liked the last Godspeed album they don't mean Yanqui U.X.O.
>>
I bought Nevermind the week it came out, seeing all the hype of it being 20 years old still came as a shock somehow
>>
I saw vampire weekend in 2014 when I was 23 and I was definitely one of the older people there
>>
>>63455780
>What was the first music-related thing that made you think "fuck, I'm old"?

all the unironic love for kanye west. i just gave up trying to understand. no big deal.
>>
The fact that avey tare is 36
>>
>>63457072
>tfw Avey is only 7 years older than me and I've literally done absolutely nothing with my life
>>
>tfw you had a minidisc player thinking it was gunna be the next big thing

fuck im old now.
>>
File: 1457489734014.jpg (146 KB, 889x899) Image search: [Google]
1457489734014.jpg
146 KB, 889x899
>>63457072
>it's been 7 years since MPP
>>
>>63455780
I'm old enough to have seen the rise and fall of indie rock.
>>
File: 1412365003607.jpg (40 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1412365003607.jpg
40 KB, 500x351
>>63457072
>>63457123
>>63457450
>>
>>63456551
I mean, did you expect anything other than teenage girls?
>>
>>63456551
i saw odd future in 2012 when i was 21 and i was probably the oldest person there
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.