[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear /mu/ constantly praising Soulseek >download and run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: readImage.jpg (118 KB, 618x411) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
118 KB, 618x411
>hear /mu/ constantly praising Soulseek
>download and run it
>search for a file
>download aborted
>search another
>aborted
>aborted
>aborted

What kind of shitty downloading program is this?
>>
/mu/ isn't soulseek tech support
>>
>fell for the soulseek meme

Might as well use youtube
>>
>>63452841
:^)
>>
File: image.gif (676 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
676 KB, 160x240
just get iTunes if you can't into port forwarding
>>
If you don't share people won't want to share with you bruv
>>
>>63453045
But all the albums I have are already on there so what's the point?
>>
How does this work? I got it like months ago and havent used it, is it like a p2p thing?
>>
>>63452841
This happened to me the other day because my VPN made my connection go weird. You probably either have connectivity problems or you haven't configured SLSK properly. If that's too much for you then stop whining and use something else.
>>
>>63453694
Get better taste poptimist faggot

>>63453732
>can't figure out a simple program
>on 4chan
Check out 9gag.com little man
>>
if youre too dumb to use it, you can just pay for the music and listen to ads on itunes and spotify
>>
you make a username
search an album
sort results by download speed and you'll get higher speed downloads
download it
there you go

not hard
ever use something like kazaa/napster you fucking kids?
>>
>>63453762
sorry son ive never used anything like this, ill get it soon, nice shitpost 2/10

>>63453829
thanks mate, ive only torrented music
>>
>>63452841
back to spotify pleb
>>
You fell for the viral marketing congratulations
>>
File: emoji-mosaic.jpg (456 KB, 998x998) Image search: [Google]
emoji-mosaic.jpg
456 KB, 998x998
>>63453045
I've only shared one album and my downloads are almost never aborted. I've been using it for nearly 6 months now.

Feels pretty good desu
>>
>>63454262
this, you can literally download one album, share it, and then never have that problem again.
>>
>>63452841
probably because you didnt share anything
>>
File: 04 - Father O Blivion.mp3.png (302 KB, 944x593) Image search: [Google]
04 - Father O Blivion.mp3.png
302 KB, 944x593
It's not like you could tell the difference with those fake beats you bought out of the back of a van.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.