[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >listen to new music i enjoy a lot >"oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Sad-Meme-06.jpg (17 KB, 480x483) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Meme-06.jpg
17 KB, 480x483
>be me
>listen to new music i enjoy a lot
>"oh shit this is awesome ! I want to play it to someone !"
>cant think of anyone
>pic related
>>
>tfw only really get the chance to show people music I like two or three times a year
>>
>>63451573
Doesnt it sometimes makes you sad to the point you dont even want to listen to music anymore sometimes ?
>>
File: 1414797292514.jpg (59 KB, 538x488) Image search: [Google]
1414797292514.jpg
59 KB, 538x488
>have gf that has similar but varying enough taste so that we can have hour long talks about shit we've heard
>feels good man
>>
>>63451664
No. If you don't listen to music for yourself then you're a fucking pleb
>>
>>63451664
No. Generally, I enjoy solitary activities.
>>
>>63451733
Tfw gf is not a pleb but I can't discuss shit with her because she hates being wrong and we just end up arguing.
>>
>>63451773
>>63451840
Where did you get them ?
>>
>>63451664
cuck
>>
>>63451733
>>63451840
Where did you get them ?
>>
>>63451506
owwn dude, try meting people!
>>
Sometimes my mom humors me and listens to my new finds. She actually likes my plebbier stuff, like Beirut, Arctic Monkeys, Chvrches, Modest Mouse, The Black Keys, etc.

I don't have any real-life friends and my internet friends don't like the same type of music.
>>
>>63451733
>gf

haha anon stop lying to us man
>>
>>63451506
You become patrician the day music is only relevant to you and not as tool for gaining social acceptance
>>
>>63451733
why do feel the need to lie on an anonymous bejing bumper board?
>>
secret to meeting people with similar tastes:
go to concerts
>>
>>63452475
I've tried this, but my taste in music doesn't fit my personality all that well. All I ever meet at concerts are young wannabe hipster band shirt and vanity glasses wearing Bernie Sanders supporters.
>>
File: aesthetic trump.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic trump.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>63451506
>listen to music with bf
>we don't always agree but help each other find new music

however

>play music for friends
>one of them is a pleb master
>usually just tries to shoehorn Rush into everything
I got him to like Klaus Nomi. Still have no idea how this actually happened.
>>
>>63451985
Get what? My GF? Met her in Highschool, she was the qt shy looking girl who played guitar that every pot head wanted to get with. Man was I wrong about her, she's just another depressed tumblrite, feminist, attention whore who listens to dadrock
>>
File: ainsley.jpg (41 KB, 548x413) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.jpg
41 KB, 548x413
>listen to new music i enjoy a lot
>Don't show it to anyone because I want to be the only person who has heard of the band
>>
>>63452766
>/mu/ in summary
dubs even
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.