[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of PartyNextDoor? He just released a n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: idk.jpg (48 KB, 868x493) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
48 KB, 868x493
What does /mu/ think of PartyNextDoor?

He just released a new song with Drake and it's pretty cool desu.

https://soundcloud.com/partyomo/come-and-see-me-ft-drake
>>
File: wasntinvitedtothepartynextdoor.jpg (46 KB, 600x896) Image search: [Google]
wasntinvitedtothepartynextdoor.jpg
46 KB, 600x896
Also

>friendly reminder that PartyNextDoor used to look like this
>>
i unironically believe that he could become the most interesting thing to happen to R&B in a long time, since the start of this decade at the very least
his first two mixtapes are bursting with raw potential and that colours EP that he dropped is legitimately amazing
i'm just here waiting for him to put out something new
>>
>>63440537
>i'm just here waiting for him to put out something new

I literally posted something new.
>>
>>63440548
yeah you know what i mean though
a full project of some kind
>>
shit music on a shitpost
>>
i liked that we/oui line desu
>>
>>63440498
Wow he looks real good now no homo. I like the song tho it's really sweet and chiller. Reminds me of animal crossing night music.
>>
shit's fire yo
>>
i'm generally sympathetic to the ovo sound, though of course like most fads it's probably going the way of the dinosaur in the next year or so

i like the fact that he produces and records everything on his own on his computer and the homemade feel definitely comes through. he definitely doesn't sound as cold and sterile as his counterparts despite the fact that the music is more or less supposed to be.

he's got a good ear for composition and sounds fantastic on autotune (in that he makes that t-pain autotune style sound better than i've ever heard it).
>>
>>63440475
that shit sucks lol. if i want to listen to rnb im listening to weeknd.
>>
>>63441348
pleb
>>
>>63440475
i really love all the projects he's put out. its a shame hes so underrated.
I really think bryson tiller is a bitch for coming in when PND has been quiet music-wise and just bit his whole style and people act like bryson tiller invented that trap rnb sound. Drake is even more of a bitch for trying to sign bryson tiller instead of supporting his artist he already has.
Really hope PND melds his PND1 and PND2 together on this new project. i love that electronic-dance rnb feel to PND1 as well as the kind of bare, cold feel of PND2. fucking stoked on this new song.
>>
>>63441421
PND is more than just a singer so hopefully he'll take this as an opportunity to expand his sound
>>
only decent artist on the ovo concentration camp
>>
>>63441784
>who is dvsn
>>
>>63441957
>literally who
>>
>>63442011
https://soundcloud.com/dvsndvsn/too-deep

Since when did an artist's popularity determine their talent?
>>
>>63442272
how do they become popular if they're not good? baka
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.