[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying Sleep isn't a masterpiece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
151 KB, 500x500
>implying Sleep isn't a masterpiece
>>
>implying Static isn't goat
>>
i've listened to sleep 15 times and i've never got this

static is so clearly better by every standard
>>
>>63440480
You should be able to get Sleep™ after only 5 tries. Check if your cable is correctly plugged in and try rebooting.
>>
that album is far too uninteresting for any track to be considered a masterpiece

>inb4 plebs who have listened to less than 5000 albums call me a pleb for not liking their entry-level crescendo-core
>>
>>63440507
I won't call you a pleb, anon. You just have bad taste
>>
>>63440507
>5000 albums
Jesus, how long did that landmark take you to achieve?
>>
>>63440507
>gybe are crescendocore
Congratulations, you just proved you know nothing about post-rock
>>
>>63440507
5000 albums and you still have shit taste
>>
>>63440507
>5000 albums
aight
>>
>>63440507
This is the least uninteresting album I have ever listened to.
>>
I dunno IMO storm is the best song, not even baiting
>>
GYBE is garbage compared to Swans

>inb4 rape XDXDXD

you know I'm right
>>
>>63440672
Storm is so overpowering live
I love it
>>
Sleep>Storm>Static>Antennas
>>
Dystopia - Sleep>GY!BE - Sleep
>>
>>63440773
Sleep > Storm > Antennas > Static
honestly
>>
storm > like antennas to heaven > sleep > static
>>
>>63440468
>tfw you 'get' this album for the first time and you listen to the whole thing at a stretch
Good times, haven't listened to it in a few years.

Antennas is underrated. It's very cathartic and gives a feeling of closure to the album.
>>
>>63440532
I listened to 3539 albums and it took me a little bit more than 3 years, actually.
>>
>implying I ever implied that
>>
>>63440468
Yeah I wish I could listen it for the first time again, but trust me you'll forget it really quick
>>
storm=antennas>static>sleep
sleep is the cheesiest and least inventive song on the album save for the good monologue at the start
>>
>>63440507
What's some better crescendo-core?
I've just got into the genre and consider LYSFLATH as a masterpiece, but that's probably because I don't have much to compare to (as you said).
>>
You know why they called it Sleep? Because when you hear it you turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
Storm is my favorite song of all time, because it's the happiest piece of music I heard so far in my life.

Sleep is insanely good. I keep playing along the whole track on bass and it goes so fast I think 20 minutes lasts about 5 minutes.

Whole album is a masterpiece
>>
File: GYBE.png (58 KB, 834x607) Image search: [Google]
GYBE.png
58 KB, 834x607
I don't like them so much
>>
>>63442626
I kekked hard
>>
Eits is objectively better because they dont need extra meme instruments and meme movie dialog to convey their emotion
>>
>>63442626
lmao
>>
GY!BE and Swans are both garbage bands that only douchebags like
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.