[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: lmah.png (847 KB, 807x806) Image search: [Google]
lmah.png
847 KB, 807x806
Thoughts /mu/?
>>
>>63439223
they're all ugly and pretty at the same time.
>>
I thought it was poo
>>
>>63439223
kinda like The Shaggs but without the charm
>>
>>63439248
Ha ha ha ha!
>>
Average
Listen to Aussie band twerps for similar velvets style garage rock
>>
>>63439223
best opener of the year
>>
>>63439260
this is precisely what I thought but I still enjoy their song Bamboo
>>
a decent case of viral marketing or something. how many dicks have these sluts sucked in order to get those good reviews and attention for making shitty, generic and hook-less indie pop of the lowest kind?
>>
>>63439588
quite the gentleman
>>
>>63439223

i bought the album, listened to it in the car on the way home then never put it on again. dont even know what happened to the cd. it must have transcended our dimension
>>
>>63439223
Saw them last night at a housing co-op in Austin, show was awesome but the band was just okay
>>
>>63440756
>the band was just okay
>show was awesome
how so? like the other bands were awesome?
>>
>>63440771
Crowd was awesome, everyone was having a good time and that made me have a good time
>>
>>63440778
>>63440771
But also Karl Newachek's band was there and that definitely helped
>>
>>63440793
ah, the only thing I'm familiar with here is Community

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Newacheck
>>
shitty
They only have a good song and its Bamboo
>>
>>63439223
They're fucking shit but I'd like them if they were japanese.
>>
>>63440817
His band was called Fade Up Fade Out Bye Bye, they were actually really entertaining
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.