[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would any of you Taylor Swift, Grimes and Chvrches fans like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: wallpaper_heather_1024[1].jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_heather_1024[1].jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
Would any of you Taylor Swift, Grimes and Chvrches fans like the music if they looked like this? If the answer is no then you can drop the "but I genuinely like the music!" meme
>>
what if you like chvrches for the guys?
>>
I don't even like their music. I just like how they look. The fact that they look so good just reinforces on the shitty music that they produces.
>>
>>63435304
Wait, that's not Grimes? Are you sure?
>>
>>63435317
Then you're excluded but I don't see Brandon making creep threads about the guys any time soon
>>
>tfw people will not take you serously if you are attractive
>tfw people will disregard your music if you're ugly
>>
File: 12557865776766.gif (775 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12557865776766.gif
775 KB, 500x500
>>63435304
No, I follow them because they are cute some songs are good but my main reason is platonic.

And I don't give a shit
>>
>>63435418
Bjork is the anomaly
>>
>>63435418
Maybe your music sucks
>>
>>63435431
Then you have the sensibilities of a 12 year old girl
>>
>>63435418
>Tom Waits
>Ugly as sin
>Recognized
>Pussy slayer
>>
File: 1445386831928.gif (551 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1445386831928.gif
551 KB, 200x200
>>63435487
Maybe that's right.
>>
>>63435304
i wouldnt like anyones music if they looked like this
>>
>>63435603
pleb
>>
>>63435551
Just poking fun, anon. you're okay because you're honest about what you like and why, which takes integrity. I say this because most waifutards are steeped in denial about how much they love k-pop, t-swift etc.
>>
Grimes was actually good, the other two are shit
>>
You could ask this about any artist and nobody would be able to answer because it's a hypothetical with no really clear way to judge. Would people like Radiohead if Thom was a sassy black lady? Would people like Death Grips if Ride was a skinny nerdy looking kid? Another way to look at this though is if the people you're talking about would have made their music if they were completely different people.

That being said I don't like any of those artists.
>>
>>63435678
But the vast majority of the time I make a judgement about an album long before I end up seeing what the artists look like. If I like the music then the artists' looks don't affect anything. Waifutards will argue with you until they're blue in their face about how much they love their respective waifu's music
>>
>>63435732
Someone could legitimately like Grimes or Chvrches' music before having seen them. Probably not Swift but those other two seem somewhat likely. I only know what they look like because people post their pictures all over /mu/. I'm not saying waifu-ism doesn't exist but there's a lot of rash judgment about this stuff even without any understanding so people who do legitimately like their music get lumped in with the waifu people just because it's already been decided that anyone who listens to a certain artist (which applies to pretty much all female musicians on this board) is only in it for the looks.
>>
>>63435304
>Grimes
absolutely, i could give a fuck what she looks like. this is really good music. i don't want to fuck all the male musicians i listen to either.

i don't like the music of the other two, but they are both better looking than grimes
>>
>>63435304
Alice Glass usually looks like shit but I still love Crystal Castles
>>
>>63435614
its as joke
>>
i had no idea how chvrches looked like until i saw this thread and googled her.

didnĀ“t even know her name
>>
Lot of denial in this thread
>>
She's kinda hot though
>>
File: assless in wholefoods.jpg (752 KB, 1280x1773) Image search: [Google]
assless in wholefoods.jpg
752 KB, 1280x1773
>>63435304
>implying grimes appearance and voice dont put me off her music
>implying taylor swift is in any way attractive
>implying i like chvrches
>>
>>63441866
i feel like i need a shower after that kek
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.