[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hip hop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Yela_01.jpg (157 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
Yela_01.jpg
157 KB, 600x397
hey guys, I've been rapping for a while now, just wanted to get a bit of an online presence. so tell me what you think? need criticising, be brutally honest, and no not all rap is "nigga beats" ya trollz

middlemanhiphop.reverbnation.com
>>
>>63430632
find some good cloud rap producers and stop trying to be lyrical, just get xanned-out and mumble shit with plenty autotune and reverb and seriously stop with the corny hopsin-esque lyrics.

your best chance (to make it) is to find some poppin kids from the tumblr fashion world and employ them as creative directors.

soundcloud, twitter, youtube and facebook are the only websites that matter.
>>
>>63431655
What he said
>>
yeah, cool cool get ya. maybe i gotta tone down the lyricism and focus on production and creativity, but sorry i can't be a lean rapper, theres no talent anyone can get canned or have some dean and auto tune and reverb them out, I'm trying to establish something more technical..
>>
>>63430632
Listening to it now, gonna listen to about half then I'll follow up with feedback.
>>
appreciated. be honest.
>>
>>63432121
you're shit desu, your voice is monotone so your poser-horrorcore and or corny lyric shit isn't being pulled off; nothing's being pulled off.

you're not lyrical enough to pull off a 2 minute rap song with an acoustic guitar in the back, btw acoustic guitar and rap dont mix well unless you know what you're doing.
>>
OP confirmed underage
>>
mate I'm 21. haha. keep the hate rolling, if you guys have better music post your link and impress me? other ways your opinions are pretty invalid.. taking it aboard nonetheless..
>>
also, another site with more info on me as an artist swell as music etc... reverbnation.com/middlemanhiphop
>>
File: godard-0-600-0-600.jpg (54 KB, 660x408) Image search: [Google]
godard-0-600-0-600.jpg
54 KB, 660x408
>>63430632
Son, I....
>>
>>63432553
Are you autistic though. Do you know how to reply to a post properly
>>
>>63431991
I'm this anon OP, but I will agree with the anons here. You need to lay off the technical ability and work more on your bars and production. You don't have a good enough technical skill to only let that carry you. You need to practice singing more/get autotune/or stop singing, it doesn't sound good at all in the current scheme of things.

Also have better planning when it comes to your albums/eps/whatever. I think you changed the beats and style of the song around 4to 5 times and that was only halfway through the tracklist. Also lay off the acoustic guitar some rappers are able to pull it off. You however cannot right now.

I for one don't have a problem with your inflection but that is more subjective than anything. All in all you have a lot of work ahead off you, my favorite track from the ones I listened to was for the people but that may have been due to who you featured instead of your own ability. But you did have good flow on that track.
>>
IM READY TO FACE THE ISSUES
M

R
E
A
D
Y

T
O

F
A
C
E

T
H
E

I
S
S
U
E
S
>>
Yeah the one thing that doesn't work is the acoustic. Yelawolf could pull it off but then again he's an okay rapper

Keep doing your thing man listen to these anon and you'll get this shit right.

Better than most of the shit white kids from my neighborhood are trying to put out lol
>>
File: mfw.jpg (31 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
31 KB, 736x414
"doing drugs is like walking through a haunted forest"

what the fuck
>>
That's more like the feedback i was looking for.
>>
>>63432799
haha a bit of a metaphor.. I used to be a mad junkie.
>>
You really need to work on your flow and vocal delivery. It's pretty off beat and your voice doesn't sound great. You definitely need different production as well; these beats sounds super corny and amateurish. Use your rhyming ability to say less corny shit as well; lyrics were really weak in that regard. Good luck senpai

>>63432799
kek
>>
>>63432765
yeah i tried to do a lot of different styles so i could see what worked best for my voice and style.. appreciate the advice and god damn yelawolf is the man
>>
>>63432755
uh?
>>
>>63432665
love you too baby
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.