[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of music do awkward, nerdy girls listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1458345439299.png (270 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1458345439299.png
270 KB, 945x945
What type of music do awkward, nerdy girls listen to?
>>
anime/VGM soundtracks. That's it.
>>
You tell us.
>>
bad music
like all the other stereotypes
>>
Grimes I'm assuming
>>
>>63424005
joy division
especially the asian and black ones
>>
>>63424032
This
>>
>>63424005
>tfw no socially awkward gf to be retardedly introverted with.
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
my sister listens to kpop and random garb like chvrches
>>
Horațiu Rădulescu, Alfred Schnittke, Giacinto Scelsi, Béla Bartók, Harry Partch, Gordon Mumma, Pierre Schaeffer, Lou Harrison, John Cage, and so on
>>
>>63424005
Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
>>63424017
>>63424032
This
>>63424224
Girls that listen to NMH are 2010 hipster-core. Guys too.
>>
"Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue. The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, the list goes on and on!"
>>
The sound of Chad's cock.
>>
>>63424084
>you will never cuddle with a qt socially awkward gf
>you will never turn that into spooning
>you will never try to bashfully hide an erection during said spooning
>you will never have her notice your erection and love it but be too shy and awkward to say so, waiting for you to make the next move
>you will never have her struggle to hide her increasingly wet panties from you
>you will never lay together awkwardly talking about random non-sexual stuff for hours
>you will never reaching a breaking point where you and her say fuck it all and spontaneously start rubbing your hyper-aroused genitalia into each other and engage in some of the most passionate, wonderfully-frustrated sex you would ever experience
>you will never awkwardly cum in 30 seconds but not have it matter because she came too
>you will never proceed to fuck like rabbits for the rest of the night until you awkwardly wake up in the morning to the pungent odor of sweat, semen, and vaginal fluids
>you will never awkwardly laugh together as you carry your soggy sheets and clothes over to the laundry room and then decide on one more quickie bent over the drying machine
>>
>>63424084

The second you date an awkward girl, they get a confidence boost and go to Chad.
>>
black metal, field recordings, singer-songwriter, chiptune

t. awkward nerdy girl
>>
>>63424202
This guy is surprisngly accurate, from my experience.
>>63424271
This is too, but to a lessen degree.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x370
>>63424323
>black metal
>chiptune
>>
File: pepe feels 2.jpg (136 KB, 1036x776) Image search: [Google]
pepe feels 2.jpg
136 KB, 1036x776
>>63424284
why even live
>>
>>63424284
Unlike you I've had them before, and I've fucked it up.

I've also flirted with awkward girls that were into me countless times but never bit due to either being too awkward myself or already in a relationship.

I don't like normies, I like chicks that are bright and have at least some sense of humor.
>>
>>63424323
be my gf
>>
>>63424005
Can we stop these shitty what does ____ listen to threads, they barely relate to music, if doll chart threads get 404'd shit like this should too.
>>
>>63424005
Whatever their mom listens to because their mom is their best friend.
>>
>>63424826
>Whatever their mom listens to because their mom is their best friend.
I really is true.

t. knower.
>>
>>63424284
You are the one that comes to /lit/ to aggravate the >tfw no gf of us all
Kindly fuck off
>>
>>63424252
>2010 hipster-core
>implying that wasn't the golden age of hipsterness
>>
>>63424898
nah
i went to /lit/ once tho and was surprised that it had so many tfwnogf r9k types
i'm a former r9ker in withdrawl, but sometimes i relapse and sulk about my hideous virginity and lack of gf
>>
>>63424954
I browsed /r9k/ years ago and got tired of that shit.

Even when you've had gf before you shouldn't let your negative experiences poison your perception of them.
>>
>>63424710
ok
>>
>>63424252
>NMH
what is that? Seriously asking.
>>
File: 1433984036010.jpg (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433984036010.jpg
120 KB, 500x500
>>63425241
is this your first day here?
>>
>>63424782
they usually do get deleted but mods are hungover
>>
>>63425241
Naruto, Musicals & Homestuck

>>63425286
don't listen to this dumb memer
>>
>>63425286
>is this your first day here?
No
I was mistaking it for something else.
>>
>>63425308
I hate this board on the weekends.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.