[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
What does it mean, /mu/?
>>
death grips has a teeth fetish
>>
>>63414884
surprise aphex twin collab
>>
i hope they will change the cover, it's shit
>>
>>63414903
That would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>63414905
it's a kanye diss
>>
>>63414884
What are those things anyway? Big lightbulbs?
>>
>>63414951
ballons you fucking idiot.
>>
>>63414893
He does?
>>
>>63414951
dino eggs
>>
nasty ass teeth
>>
>>63414884
looked like a nicki ass before i zoomed in to the face
>>
>>63415141
EPIC reply bro
>>
>>63414884
Does anyone have an idea about who is on that cover?
>>
>>63415429
kingseeker frampt
>>
>>63415189
dino rage >:O
>>
>>63414903
this would be fucking amazing. their track "death grips 2.0" proved that they would work perfectly with aphex twin.
>>
>>63415455
nah it would be kaathe
>>
>>
File: POZSsmZh.jpg (20 KB, 434x325) Image search: [Google]
POZSsmZh.jpg
20 KB, 434x325
This is MC Ride final form.
>>
>>63414930
wha..?
>>
The dots of light on the white surfaces look like pupils. Actually a little freaky.
Would be better if they'd edited it somehow though.
>>
I'm sad we get yet another lazy album art.

Why do they care so little about aesthetic when it comes to album art as of late? It's saddening. That Interview video had several great shots in it that would have been more interesting album art, specially towards the end where it starts breaking apart.

This is so lazy and looks like it had no thought put into it at all. EP, EXM, LFDV, TMS had such great cover art, after that they stopped caring.

I am excited about the 13 tracks though, even if it is completely arbitrary, it's nice to see a return to form, of sorts.
>>
>>63417959
I think what they've been doing since NLDW fits DG 100x more than "actual artwork". They've said they're always carrying cameras and taking pictures of things.... they take a picture and think "hey this would make a good album cover". Pretty straight forward
>>
>>63418063
I can't really argue with that. I think they've "made sense" since NLDW but unfortunately it doesn't mean I love them as covers.
>>
>>63417959
the cover art for The Powers That B was good imo

The cover for Bottomless Pit is a little too "lol so random" but it has that creepy feel that could go well with the music.

Anyway, even though i care a lot about album arts, as long as the music is good, i'm okay with that cover
>>
File: bottomless-pit-back.jpg (307 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
bottomless-pit-back.jpg
307 KB, 864x864
So with Hot Head revealed as the 2nd track. How do you guys feel about it relative to the other 2nd's in their discography?

Guillotine
The Fever
Lil Boy
Anne Bonny
Billy Not Really
Inanimate Sensation
Hot Head

It's nowhere near as good as Billy, IS, Anne, Fever
>>
>>63418132
The only thing that held the artwork for TPTB back for me, was the fact that it was from their own material 3 years prior. (I've Seen Footage) that somehow cheapened it for me a little bit. But other than that, I think it's good, would have been a lot better if we'd never seen it before in any of their shit, though.
>>
>>63418171
if they manage to top Billy not Really and Inanimate Sensation I'll be impressed
>>
>>63418250
forgot to mention I haven't listened to Hot Head
>>
>>63417959
They dunnae give a fook
>>
>>63418250
But, Hot Head is already out, you know the answer to that question already.
>>
>>63418171
nah it's only worse than Billy & Anne
>>
>tfw hitting play on a new Death Grips album for the first time

I'm so unbelievably excited. 13 NEW tracks
>>
>>63418171
how good will the title track be? they've always been great at closers
>>
>>63418315
They're even better with openers. So I'm really curious about that one.
>>
>>63417470
>edited it

You're supposed to be over 18 to browse this website
>>63417959
>>63418204
>using the powers that b cover instead of ride/Marilyn

Wtf

This album cover is great. Not surprised at the amount of shit tastes when every death grips thread turns into an autistic cringe thread.
>>
did you guy know

on the cover of ITAOTS, it's neither a coconut or a tambourine or drum.
It's one of those face holes you take your picture with
>>
ITS A BUTT
>>
it's vagina dentata guys
>>
>>63414884
the little light reflections looks like she's some kind of hammerhead shark looking alien, like two glowing eyes
>>
>>63418361
For all you know those anons do use Ride/Marilyn, but the TPTB album art still exists. Physical copies of the album also exist, which feature said album art. People are allowed to talk about it.
>You're supposed to be over 18 to browse this website
Look who's talking you huge baby.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.