[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all the hate towards Mac?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Why all the hate towards Mac?
>>
>>63414192
The fambase tebh fan
>>
who?
>>
He's like the kids that bullied me in high school spawned into one single entity. That being said I enjoy KIDS it's a nice mixtape
>>
Macklemore sucks
>>
The only song of his I know I've heard is Donald Trump and that was the whitest song I've ever heard.
>>
File: mac nigger.jpg (38 KB, 638x179) Image search: [Google]
mac nigger.jpg
38 KB, 638x179
>>
He has the most punchable face ever.
The album cover where he's yawning triggers my shit up.
Also >>63414236 - he sounds entitled.
>>
>>63414192
a rich jew from a suburban neighbourhood makes shitty pop rap and obtains a huge underage fanbase.

what is not to hate?
>>
>>63414192
because of the solid 5 years of trash he put out. I like some of his recent shit though
>>
>>63414192
because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>63416708

Fuck off back to tumblr SJW.
>>
>>63414409
>triggers my shit up
Very nice anon, if I was an expert I'd say you post on 4chan
>>
He fucked up hard with Blue Slide Park and lost all momentum from his mixtapes.
>>
>>63416715
Are you a white male? You probably are. You're probably a heterosexual as well.

Scum.
>>
i think hes made a pretty good transformation from frat rap to where he is now
he seems like a cool guy, id be friends with him
>>
>>63414192
I legitimately got into a huge argument with my ex about him. To the point where she told me to get out of her car 100s of miles away from home. We broke up shortly after because of other things. I listen to hip hop, but he is just to much for me. It's so cringe worthy.
>>
>>63416872
Lol, when was this?
>>
>>63415983
fucking also this
>>
>>63416751
very true. that's when I stopped fuckin with his stuff, he did reach mainstream success there too though.
>>
File: 1458221631955.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1458221631955.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>63416715
>>
>>63416872

Please explain
>>
>>63416886
last October. How does anyone fight over shit like that? I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
>>63416908
is this from hotline miami, or is it fan stuff? don't remember it at all
>>
>>63416922
>I'm fucked aren't I?
Eh, idk your life story or much of that story, but if you already broke up, how much more fucked could you be?
>>
>>63416931
it's an epic pol meme xD
>>
>>63416922
probably wasn't actually about Mac, was it?
>>
File: top comfy.png (514 KB, 642x662) Image search: [Google]
top comfy.png
514 KB, 642x662
GO:OD AM is Good
>>
>>63416912
We were driving back from Lake tahoe. It's like a 7 hour drive from our home. We take turns listening to stuff. She tells me to play his new album. I don't really want to but I do. Being the autis I am after listening to the rich kid repeat "back when I made a hunned gran" like 50 times made me say something. It was a long the lines of I can't take this shit, it's so bad on so many levels. That turned into her arguing about how I never enjoy anything she does (Like she was doing me a favor by playing that shit). She kept on arguing with me for some time about various things. I eventually told her to shut up because I didn't want the whole drive to consist of Mac Miller and Arguing. She screamed and told me to get out of her car. I did and walked to like burger King or some shit and sat there for a few minutes until she came back. I apologized for acting like a dick because I'm a privileged white cis male. Her being a pretty victimized black girl didn't say anything and expected me to drive the rest of the way home so I did. Total silence for the 3 hours until we got back home...
>>
>>63416960
Til this day I thank and Blame mac for all of that. He was the tipping point of our relationship.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.